Chapter 11

Jun Huailang was afraid that Jun Linghuan would freeze, so she wanted to keep her in the room and learn the piano another day. But Jun Linghuan was reluctant and even more excited when he saw the snow falling, he insisted on going to the yard with Jun Huailang to play the piano.

    Jun Huailang has always had no choice but to let the maid serve her, drink a bowl of hot soup, and wrap her in a fox fur cloak.

    When the two of them sat down in the pavilion, Jun Linghuan raised his head and looked outside the pavilion, and couldn't help but sigh, "It's so beautiful!"

    Jun Huailang followed her gaze, and saw the pavilion's golden glazed eaves and gauze curtains fluttering. whereabouts.

    Jun Huailang suddenly thought, I don't know what the maple forest looks like at this time?

    The amber eyes reappeared uncontrollably in his mind. He withdrew his gaze lightly, put his hand on the strings, and stopped thinking about what was there or not.

    Although Jun Linghuan likes snowy days, she is afraid of the cold, and after a few plays, she is too cold to reach out. She was still reluctant to go back, so she cuddled beside Jun Huailang and asked him to play the piano for her.

    Jun Huailang has never been able to refuse this little girl's request.

    So, when Xue Yan came, he heard the melodious sound of the guqin before entering the palace gate of Mingluan Palace.

    About ten days ago, he received an imperial decree to adopt him to Concubine Shu. Xue Yan didn't have to think about it, she knew that Concubine Shu had offended someone in the palace, and taught them to find ways to put him, the evil star, into Concubine Shu's palace, which would definitely make her uneasy.

    The imperial decree of Emperor Qing Ping also pretended to care about him a few words, and let him recuperate the most important thing, and then move to Concubine Shu Palace another day.

    Xue Yan knew that Concubine Shu must be displeased and made a lot of trouble in the palace, otherwise Emperor Qingping would not take care of him and let him recuperate in his palace first.

    Xue Yan made a little calculation and knew that this mindless Concubine Shu could help her. He symbolically took care of the injury for a few days, and it was exactly today that he packed up the few luggage, brought Jinbao with him, and followed the person who came to pick him up from Mingluan Hall to a new residence.

      Xue Yan walked on the palace road silently, stepping on the snow.

    Today is especially cold, Xue Yan has no winter clothes, only a thin robe. Jin Bao followed him and put several autumn clothes on his body in one breath, wrapping it like a bloated big zongzi, but he was still shaking.

    "Master, are you not cold?" Jinbao asked Xue Yan in a low voice.

    Xue Yan glanced at him and said nothing.

    He lived in Yandi since childhood, which was much earlier than the winter in Chang'an. Yan's land is barren, and many soldiers and horses are raised. In winter, it is common to have no winter clothes to keep out the cold.

    When he was seven or eight years old, he was kept in the army camp by King Yan. The cost of food and clothing was no different from that of ordinary soldiers, and he forgot how many biting winters he had passed.

      I was so cold that I lost consciousness, I couldn't even feel the pain.

    But he didn't endure this situation for a few years, no one in the army could beat him, and no one was more ruthless than him. He was also used to wearing icy iron armor all winter, but he didn't feel how cold.