Chapter 35

In the twelfth lunar month, the palace will gradually have a taste of the New Year.

    Every New Year, everything in the palace is replaced. Mingluan Palace prepared early, and only waited for the first day of the new year to replace all the brand-new Lingluo silks.

    So the palaces started to get busy. After a busy time, it was the eighth day of the twelfth lunar month.

      But it didn't take long for rumors in the palace to say that the emperor did not call anyone, and went to the Qin Tianjian early in the morning.

      Therefore, Concubine Shu also instructed the small kitchen to cook porridge early, and called them all to the main hall to eat Laba porridge.

    But I never thought about it, when it came to noon, Lingfu hurriedly came to deliver an decree, saying that the emperor would go to Mingluan Palace for lunch at noon.

    Concubine Shu had to put the reunion dinner on hold and hurriedly let the small kitchen prepare the meal again. Jun Huailang also stayed in the side hall and ate with his sister.

    This is unusual for Jun Huailang.

    He packed up and went to the main hall. As soon as he walked to the door of the main hall, he heard laughter inside. Concubine Shu was sitting in front of the small stove, clumsily cooking tea. Emperor Qing Ping sat on the head, holding a cup in his hand, and was smiling happily at this time.

    He pointed to the side to let Jun Huailang sit down, and asked with a smile, "Listen to your aunt, you taught her the skill of making tea?"

    Jun Huailang understands.

    Jun Huailang naturally did not dare to take credit, and said with a smile: "It's just that I have nothing to do, but I didn't expect my aunt to be so caring."

    These words really taught Qingping Emperor Longyan Dayue, he laughed and said: "I have never seen her able to do such a boring and laborious thing, just think that you teach it well! "

    Concubine Shu heard that the tea was no longer brewed, she threw the fan in her hand at Emperor Qing Ping, and said angrily: "Your Majesty is really partial! The concubines worked hard to make tea for His Majesty, but did not see His Majesty's praise. A word of concubine!"

    The Qing Ping Emperor laughed again, and everyone around him laughed with him. For a time, the entire Mingluan Palace was filled with a lively atmosphere.

    Jun Huailang smiled and sat beside him.

    He has been an official for a few years in his previous life, and he knows a thing or two about the temperament of Emperor Qingping. He was superstitious and suspicious. Concubine Shu was able to be by his side for so many years, thanks to her simple and charming temperament.

    Jun's family, whether it is his father or his aunt, all make Emperor Qing Ping feel at ease. Unexpectedly, because of this reassurance, he taught him that after a few years, Jun's family will wither and the family will be destroyed.

    After the last life of Jun Huailang, he knows what it means to be with the king like a tiger, so looking at the joy in front of him, his heart is still calm and cold, staying out of the way.

    So much so that he could keenly notice that there was a commotion outside the half-open window.

    The center of the commotion is Diancui. She seems to have encountered some trouble and is looking for the palace maid and **** in the courtyard to be held accountable.