Chapter 14

Jun Huailang woke up a little at this time, and could see the situation in the room at this time.

    He saw Concubine Shu's face full of tears but he was relieved, saw the surprise of the imperial doctor kneeling on the ground, and saw Dian Cui turn around unnaturally and was about to go out , It seemed that she was going to play stupid, and before Concubine Shu took her life back, she went to do what she had just ordered.

    Jun Huailang stopped her immediately.

    "Aunt Cui, I'm a little thirsty." He said hoarsely.

    This time he has vaguely discovered that it is despicable to pretend to be stupid, but it is really easy to use.

    Dian Cui was stopped by him, so she turned around awkwardly, poured him a cup of tea, and handed it to him: "His Royal Highness is finally awake, but the empress is worried."

    "It's just the wind." Jun Huailang said, slowly sipping half a glass of water, and then asked pretending to be puzzled. "Aunt Diancui, where did you go just now?"

    Dian Cui paused and looked at Concubine Shu.

    Concubine Shu knew that Jun Huailang was just frozen, she was relieved, and she didn't want him to hear those shyness. She wiped her tears and said, "Just let her lead the imperial doctor to prescribe the medicine."

    Speaking, she also squinted at the imperial doctor: "Why don't you go quickly?"

    Diancui gritted his teeth secretly and took him out.

    At this time, the maid at the door dared to say cautiously, "Miss, the Fifth Highness and Director Zheng are here."

    Concubine Shu wiped away her tears and said softly, "Let them come in."

    The maid hurriedly responded, and only then did the two of them come in.

    "What happened last night?" Concubine Shu asked.

    Xue Yan didn't speak, and Zheng Guangde didn't dare to speak when he stood beside him. After a while, Concubine Shu became impatient, picked up a chayote on the table next to it and smashed it at Zheng Guangde: "Mute?"

    Jun Huailang hurriedly wanted to speak. He was a little anxious, his throat tightened, and he coughed again. This time, it wasn't a pretense. The coughing caused an unnatural flush on his face, and there were tears in his eyes.

    Concubine Shu hurried to see him.

    A pair of icy amber eyes, which had always stayed out of the way, fell on him unconsciously.

    Then, Jun Huailang stopped coughing for a while, hoarse his voice, and first smiled to comfort Concubine Shu: "It's okay, aunt, it's just that her throat is a little itchy."

     Concubine Shu hurriedly called a palace maid: "After going to ask the imperial doctor to prescribe the medicine, I will fry a medicine and send it before leaving."

    Jun Huailang raised his eyes again, and the tears in his eyes hadn't disappeared, he looked at Xue Yan: "I only thought of it when I saw you. Yesterday my cloak fell on you, if It's convenient, please help me bring it back."

    A cloak is not worth much, but Jun Huailang wants to start a conversation and tell Concubine Shu what Zheng Guangde dare not say.

    Sure enough, Concubine Shu asked, "What cloak?"

    Jun Huailang smiled and said casually: "I saw the Fifth Prince come down yesterday, and I was a little curious, so I went to see it before going to bed. I saw that there was no earth dragon or charcoal fire in his room. , I didn't prepare a futon on the bed, so I lent the cloak to the Fifth Highness first."