Chapter 24

Jun Linghuan was taken aback: "Huh?"

    She didn't know why Xue Yan suddenly asked this. Want it? She didn't even think about it. She just regarded the stars in the sky, looked at them a lot, and kept them in her mind, but she never thought of taking them off.

    But I heard Xue Yan say: "If you want, I will pick it for you."

    So high! Still on a lake, how can you pick it off?

    Jun Linghuan asked in a daze: "How do you pick this..."

    Xue Yan glanced at her.

    Although this is Jun Huailang's sister, he doesn't have much patience and explains a lot to a child. He saw that the little girl's eyes were full of love, so it was a very simple matter, and there was no need to elaborate.

    Xue Yan glanced at it, and the path leading to the lake was full of branches, and if he was not careful, he would stab children. In addition to the danger by the lake, I have to keep an eye on her and not let her fall.

    "Wait," he said.

    "Yeah!" Jun Linghuan nodded obediently.

    Xue Yan saw that although there were no people around, but the lights were bright, he responded with a sound and turned to the lake.

    As he was walking away, the second prince, Xue Yunsu, happened to pass by here with a few chattering sons and he was going to the imperial garden to enjoy the scenery.

    From a distance, Xue Yunsu saw Jun Linghuan standing by the roadside alone, looking into the plum blossom forest.

    He made a gesture to make the surrounding boys quiet down.

    Then, they walked in front of Jun Linghuan: "Hey, isn't this sister Linghuan?"

    Jun Enze was on the side, and he also pretended to say: "What about your brother? How can you stand here alone?"

    Jun Linghuan said honestly, "It was the fifth prince who asked me to wait for him here."

    Hearing this, the expressions of several people changed. Several people looked at each other and looked a little weird.

    Xue Yunsu suddenly thought of that day, Jun Linghuan even made a special trip and gave Xue Yan a lot of lychees.

    "You still call him brother?" Xue Yunsu asked with a sour tooth and a weird smile.

    "Huh?" Jun Linghuan didn't understand.

    Xue Yunsu continued: "Don't you know? He is a monster and can eat people."

    Then, he squatted down, smiled strangely, and frightened her: "I don't know? Your brother doesn't know either. He is a wolf demon, pretending to be a human, just to find someone Opportunity to eat all of you and improve his cultivation."

    Several young masters showed interest in seeing Jun Linghuan's hesitant and fearful appearance. One of them also smiled and said, "He asked you to wait for him here, just to wait for midnight. The wolf demons eat children at midnight."

    Jun Linghuan stammered: "But...the fifth prince is a good man..."

    Xue Yunsu snorted, stood up, pulled her wrist, half dragged and said, "You don't believe it? You can't stay here for long. You go farther with us, I will Tell you slowly."

    Jun Linghuan raised his head in dismay and looked at Jun Enze, the only one he knew in the crowd.

    This brother lives in his own house, and he greets him with a smile on weekdays, and is very kind.