Chapter 33

When Xue Yan returned to the west hall, it was already late at night.

    He sat alone under the lamp, playing with the copper coin in his hand.

    But he looked upside down, his eyes never looking away from above. Jin Bao didn't dare to disturb him, and only glanced at his expression occasionally.

    I saw Xue Yan drooping his eyes, his eyelashes cast long shadows under the lamp, his eyes were calm, but his eyes were deep, making Jinbao unable to guess what he was thinking.

    So Jinbao sneaked out and gave him hot water for washing.

    But not long after he went out, he turned back. Hearing the door slamming, Xue Yan raised his head and glanced at him, and saw Jin Bao standing at the door, looking hesitant and hesitant.

    "Master, outside Mingluan Palace... Little Weizi is here." He said. "Said there is a father-in-law who wants to meet His Highness."

    Xue Yan paused and raised his eyes.

    Jin Bao said tremblingly: "He said that His Highness should go out through the side door, and it must not be conspicuous... Master, could it be...!"

    When he said this, he was almost speechless.

    Xue Yan raised her eyebrows and looked at him suspiciously: "Why are you scared like this?"

     Jinbao heard the words and couldn't hold on anymore. His legs softened, he knelt down on the ground, and said with a crying voice: "Is it because the slave is stalking him, let him find out! Now that the master is asked to go out, he must be silenced! The master should not go, just be a slave If you didn't spread this sentence, if you want to kill or cut, just let them do it..."

    Speaking, Jinbao whimpered and was about to cry.

    Xue Yan showed a speechless expression. He stood up from the table, pulled the cloak and put it on, and walked out while wearing it. When he passed Jinbao, who was kneeling at the door, he even kicked his ass, motioned him to block the door, and told him to move away. .

    "How long ago is the old yellow calendar, can you scare you like this?" Xue Yan lowered his eyes condescendingly while tying the belt, looking down at Jinbao. "Get up and cry, this is a good thing."

    Jin Bao was so scared that he wiped his tears. Hearing that, he raised his eyes hazy with tears and met his master's amber eyes.

     Those eyes were cold and calm, but the flames of power were burning in them, and the smiles that were in their control.

    "...What good thing?" Jinbao was puzzled.

    Xue Yan fastened his cloak and looked up at the dark night outside.

    He hooked his lips and looked down at Jinbao. "In the near future, the director of the Dongchang factory will kowtow to you, is it a good thing?"

    Jin Bao was so frightened that his liver began to tremble.

    It's over, it's over, is the master scared out of his mind?

    He hurriedly walked over, trying to stop his master who had started talking crazy. But Xue Yan had already raised his legs and stepped over him.

    Into the deep night.

    Jinbao didn't see it, and at the moment when he walked out of the door, Xue Yan raised his hand and calmly put the copper coin in his hand into the position of his heart.