Chapter 13

Jun Huailang turned around and saw Xue Yan sitting on the bed wrapped in his cloak, looking a little stunned, his amber eyes straightened, staring at the lamp on the table lamp.

    It is different from his usual resigned silence, and it is also very different from the sinister appearance of his previous life.

    Jun Huailang actually wanted to laugh.

    He thought to himself, no matter how much this kid will call the wind and call the rain in the future, he is not the same stupid person at the mercy of others. Even if he grows into that moody tyrant in the future, I don't know if he still has the face to punish his family.

    Then, he shivered from the cold wind blowing in outside the door. He caged the hand stove in his hand, but he still stepped forward and silently stuffed the hand stove into Xue Yan's hand.

    During the action, he touched Xue Yan's fingertips. Sure enough, it was as cold as ice.

    He was about to speak when Jinbao at the door woke up. When he saw that the door of the master's room was open, and there was still light in it, he was so frightened that he ran in.

    As soon as he entered the door, he saw a tall and handsome young man standing there, looking back at him. He was stunned for a long time before he recognized that this son was clearly the fairy-like son who was playing the piano in the courtyard today. He said that he was the son of Concubine Shu's mother, the one who could not be easily provoked?

    Did your master provoke this fairy? !

    Jinbao was so frightened that he was about to kneel down and kowtow, but when he heard the young man speak, his voice was clear: "Go and call Zheng Guangde."

    Jinbao was so frozen that his head was a little hard to turn.

    Zheng Guangde? Who is Zheng Guangde?

    …Isn’t that Eunuch Zheng, the **** in charge of Concubine Shu’s palace!

    I wanted to go to Eunuch Zheng's place to ask for a candle just now, but I couldn't even enter Eunuch Zheng's house. He was blocked at the door, the Eunuch Zheng was sitting in it, and there was a little **** beside him who fanned him. That was the style of the celebrity beside the favorite concubine!

    Jin Bao was so scared that his legs were weak.

      Say what I said."

    Jinbao quickly looked at Xue Yan.

    Xue Yan has recovered. He quietly glanced at Jinbao and woke the kid up, trotting out the door all the way, even forgetting to fight when he shivered.

    Jun Huailang watched Jinbao leave, then turned around and looked at Xue Yan.

    "I heard that you will be your aunt's child from now on," he said.

    Xue Yan looked at him, waiting for his next words.

    Jun Huailang went on to say: "It's not my aunt's idea to treat you harshly. You are the master of Mingluan Palace from today. If you have anything, you can go and tell my aunt. "

    After a pause, he said awkwardly: "Or you can come and find me."

    He comforted himself in his heart, he didn't pity Xue Yan's miserable life, after all, it had nothing to do with him. I just want to clear the Jun family from it, and I can't let them take the blame for no reason.

    After a while, Xue Yan just laughed softly and said, "I don't know your name yet."

    He was wrapped in Jun Huailang's cloak at this time, and the white fluff was adorned on the side of his face, looking quite good.