Chapter 26

A more leaky voice rang out again.

    Xue Yan knelt in front of the Buddha, bored, and simply began to memorize the military book he had read. The military book is full of killing methods, and the blood is extremely bloody. Facing the Buddha who sympathizes with all living beings, Xue Yan is not at all shy, and he recites words in his heart.

    At this moment, he heard a small novice vaguely behind him, saying a Buddha name.

    "Amitabha, the donor came late at night, I don't know why?" Xue Yan heard the little novice ask.

    Xue Yan knew that this would definitely not be someone from Dongchang. Dongchang's fans come and go without a trace, and they pay special attention to hiding their traces, so as not to be easily spotted by a young monk.

    Then, he heard a clear, cool and soft voice like snow in a mountain stream.

    “It’s hard to sleep at night, come and worship Buddha.” He said. "The little master doesn't have to take care of me, just go and rest."

    Jun Huailang?

    …what else is he here for?

      Jun Huailang looked at the back of him leaving, heaved a sigh of relief, and looked down at the cape that he was awkwardly holding in his arms.

    Under the cloak, a food box was lamely blocked.

    When the little novice walked away, Jun Huailang turned back and looked into the Buddhist hall.

      In the tall and empty Buddhist hall, Xue Yan was kneeling, with a straight back, surrounded by huge Buddhas, making him look a little small.

    Jun Huailang stepped over the threshold and walked in.

    He stopped beside Xue Yan and lowered his head to look at him. It was also at this moment that Xue Yan raised his head, and the warm yellow light reflected in his eyes.

    "I'll give you something." Jun Huailang said, handing the cloak in front of Xue Yan.

    Xue Yan didn't answer, but moved his eyes to the food box in his hand.

    Jun Huailang cleared her throat a little embarrassedly, and said, "These... are sent by my aunt. She asked me to tell you that she wronged you today, and she is very sorry."

    "All?" Xue Yan asked.

    Jun Huailang has never been very good at lying. He staggered his eyes and said vaguely, "Some are."

    To tell the other person face to face that he specially packed the supper that he gave him in the middle of the night, Jun Huailang can't say it.

    I heard Xue Yan laugh in a low voice.

    "Are you stupid?" he said.

    "What?" Jun Huailang was taken aback.

    Then, he saw Xue Yan raised his head calmly, looked at the big Buddha in front of him, and said calmly: "At that time, it was clear that I lost your younger sister, why didn't you accuse me, but wanted to help I?"

    Jun Huailang was speechless when he heard the words, not knowing how to answer him.

    Because he couldn't tell.

    He loves his sister, and doesn't want her to suffer a little grievance, let alone let her get involved with Xue Yan; but at the same time, he is very clear in his heart that the current Xue Yan is still Innocent and wronged.