Chapter: Disclaimer

❝What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? ❞

What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? 

Boom.

Disaster. That's what.

Or

Jeon Jungkook hates how brutish and cocky his new roommate is, and you could say the same for Jimin. Both despised each other's guts and attitude.

But there's this one problem that keeps dragging them to each other with a sinful crave. They both might have completely different opinions about certain things, but if there's one thing in common, they're both addicted to that one throbbing pleasure of the human body.

Sex.

And though Jungkook hates the silver-haired boys guts, he wants see those same bratty lips hang open as he fucks him on the study table.

That'll never happen, Jimin says.

Presenting to you my first ever Jikook college A/U

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

Addict 101 || Jikook fanfiction

Tags:

Jikook |JiminXJungkook | Topkook | Bottom Jimin | Jeon Jungkook is a struggling sex addict | And Park Jimin is a sex addict too lmao | Addiction to each other|  Epitome of sexual tension | Slight slowburn | Angsty too | Park Jimin is a little shit | Ruthless language and a lot of fuck you's | Jungkook can get scary don't mind him | Jimin's an attention seeker grrr | Loads of smut | Sope is a cute side ship | Yoongi plays cupid lolol | Give Jungkook his gay sex rawrrr

Keep in mind the following work is one of fiction and any action implemented in the future chapter, whether morale or immoral is not true and not subjected to real life incidents or happenings.

If you're a new reader let me inform you that my books contain a lot of dark and potentially triggering concepts and a lot of explicitly sexual scenes, including the dark side of BDSM you might've never heard of.

Just cause I write things in fictional stories does not mean I condone or normalize any non-consensual acts. Hence, do not connect such things to your real life, it's not right, it's not supposed to happen, and it's only written in books for the gyst of plot.

Though may I assure you this book in particular will not have non-consensual acts between the major ship.

I will not tolerate any fucking hate to any member, maintain respect in the comment's section, no kink-shaming and no fighting. Be careful.

Mommy's always watching :)

Copyright disclaimer: This work of fiction idea and plot is entirely mine and no part of this should be ever published on other platforms without my approval.

©️jikookismyluv