Chapter: Author's Note

Are you happy? Did you like it? Was it worth reading?

:"))))

I'm honestly such an emotional mess now that I've finished it. I finished this book. I've done it guys. I gave it all.

I have no idea what the plot was about tbh it was supposed to be a timepass book cause smut writing is therapy for me.

I'm honestly goin to miss writing this book cause i have this weird thing where I'm emotionally attached to the FF characters myself since i mold their attitudes and personalities into whatever they are. I'm gonna miss writing. This shit frrrr.

Aaanddd I'll most probably go on a break if you don't mind. Always stay tuned though you never know when i drop a damned bomb shell on y'all with a random plot idea.

Thank you so much to everyone. Really.

To the readers yes! I had so many supporters this time! The love was immense!

And the ppl who pinged me up randomly to swoon about this book really just made my dayyy(╥﹏╥)

This book hasn't gone off the Jikook charts for weeks! And the people who vote and comment. You're my lifeline really.

You can always dm me for random stuff Btw I'm bored most of the time.

Ilyssssm sweethearts!

Until next time with another heartfelt jikook book.

Bye baby!

© Jikookismyluv