Chapter 1: Park Jimin

Jungkook's Nike sneaker's dragged across the floor sluggishly, the soles worn out and dirty, yet still did the job

Jungkook's Nike sneaker's dragged across the floor sluggishly, the soles worn out and dirty, yet still did the job. He let out an exasperated sigh, staring at his assigned dormmate papers for the 16th time, his dark overgrown hair falling over his eyes as he swiftly sauntered across the corridor in search of his dorm.

"Hey Jungkook! Dude!" Shouts a familiar but most certainly baseless voice, just another one of the ravenette's classmates who were too curious much to the other's disappointment.

Jungkook stops on his tracks, heels turning and eyes preparing to glare.

"What?" He snarls.

The other doesn't seem to be affected by the look that Jungkook gave him.

"Who'd you get for your roommate?"

Why is every-fucking-one curious about that one thing?

Deep inhales Jungkook. Deep inhales.

"Why does it matter?" He asks, crossing his arms to assert his frustration.

"Oh, it matter's a lot, trust me. You're gonna be stuck with that one guy for the entire session." His classmate sneers with a smile.

"Well everyone's already making mine look like a pain in the ass." The ravenette grunts, earning eyes of curiosity by the other.

"Really? Who is it? Spit it out." The latter yearns impatiently.

"I don't know man. Someone called Park Jimin." He grouses.

Then there comes the pattern of expression he expected on the other's face.

First of surprise.

Then contorts a stupidly smug smile, a wicked smile.

And then a weird glimmer in the eyes of his classmate, topping it all off.

This guy was the 3rd one who reacted like this on hearing the name of his alleged roommate.

"Now, are you just gonna look at me like that, just like the others or say something?"

The other just purses his lips, struggling to hide the colors of joy that flew all over his face.

"Sorry, no words." He says, voice strangled with smugness as he just quickly turns around and rushes away.

Just like the other's.

Jungkook's jaw clenches in distress, he continues walking.

Next he meets a very familiar face.

Min Yoongi. Third year. Bachelor of Music. Previous year dormmate.

"So, whose your dormmate?" The feline man asks with bored eyes and dull face.

The same question again. Damnit.

"You first." Jungkook asserts, chewing on his bottom lip.

"Someone called Jung Hoseok."