Marcus- Again?

I wake up at 2AM, my phone ringing on the bedside table next to me.

"Hello" I croak, wiping my eyes with my knuckles.

"Hey" Marcus says in a low tone, a hint of a smile shining through.

"What have you done now?" I sigh with a smile, already throwing on yesterday's clothes.

"Me? I've done nothing, however Wrench thought it would be a good idea to mess with Nvite without us" Marcus says, sighing.

"And I'm guessing you want me to fix their defences?" I say, grabbing my keys and leaving the house.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top" Marcus replies, his pitch rising.

"On my way, just try not to let him mess anything else up" I say into the phone before hanging up.

As I arrive at the hackerspace, everyone's slumping at their usual places at the table, other than Wrench who's sitting on the table, cross legged and head down.

"What exactly did you do to Nvite?" I ask Wrench, he looks up and sighs dramatically, "I may have sent a teeny email from the CEO to all the staff with a little clip of his, er, toilet behaviour".

I hold in a laugh as Marcus doubles over gasping for air, "Again?" I ask rhetorically. Siata shakes her head and Josh just continues typing.

"I've downloaded all their information, all we got to do now is fix their missing security" Marcus says plopping next to me, moving my hair away from my face and planting a kiss on the side of my head.

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder as he passes me his laptop.

I make no time of patching up the missing code and reinforcing their security, so DedSec won't be blamed.

"I love watching you do that" Marcus mumbles into my hair as I finish.

"Shut up you big softie" I say, kissing his jawline.

"Let's go get some actual sleep" Marcus says to me, helping me up as I stifle a yawn.

"Come crash at my place, it's nearer" I say, grabbing his arm and cuddling it.

"Aight sleepy head" Marcus says, kissing my nose.