Marcus- Hiccup

I saw him dash from one corner to the next, he's fast and smart, but I knew what he was trying to do, and I could stop him.

Without hesitation I dashed after him, around the corner and stepping over the security he managed to take out.

I ran up the stairs and pressed myself agasint the wall, I poked my head out and looked into the glass window of the office. He sat there at the desk, furiously typing away.

I grabbed a gun from one of the passed out guards and checked to see if it was loaded, before taking a breath and slipping from the wall and stepping into the office.

I pointed the gun up, hoping I had it right. I've never actually done this, my only lessons were from James Bond...

"Hands up where I can see them" I shout in an voice sounding braver than I felt.

The man looked up from his typing, his gaze travelled from my worn Converse, up my ripped jeans and nerdy top, to finally resting his look on my eyes.

He shot out a grin, before slowly putting his hands up. He actually grinned at me!

"You look a bit hipster to work here" the man says.

"Did you honestly just call me hipster?" I scoff.

He nods enthusiastically, before asking "So what's your name?".

I roll my eyes but answer "Y/N, and yours?"

"Marcus" He says, before putting his hands down.

"I'm taking you in, you're going to prison" I firmly say.

"Is that so?" The man, Marcus, asks smirking.

"Yes! You've broken at least a dozen laws and I'm presuming you're a member member that DedSec group" I shoot out, frowning.

"Look, I didn't anticipate this small hiccup, so how about I just finish this and you walk away" He sighs.

I sarcastically laugh, my gun lowering a little.

Suddenly, without warning Marcus shouts up from the chair and pins me to the wall behind me, my weapon dropping to the floor.

"Shit" I whisper more to myself than anyone else.

"Now this is a predicament, because you're obviously not any security, and you're clothes don't imply you work here, so who are you?" Marcus asks, his breath hot in my ear.

I try to wiggle free, before bringing a knee to his groin, but he anticipates the move and moves out of the way.

"Aight, we haven't gotta do this the hard way" He looks shocked for a minute before his eyes travel to me lips.

"I told you, I'm Y/N" I whisper, my voice a breathy tone. I'm suddenly sweating and very hot, a blush creeps across my face.

"So Y/N, who do you work for?" Marcus asks, his grip on my wrists loosening a bit and my guard lowering.

"Dusan, I'm his-" I'm about to say, but catch myself before I can finish.

Marcus studies my face before a look of shock crosses his face and he suddenly lets go of me.

"Shit, fuck!" He shouts before making a way for the exit as sirens blare in the distance.

I use the chance to run the opposite direction, my nerves frayed.

"How do I get out of here?" Marcus shouts down the hallway to his phone, the last thing I hear is "Yeah we have a fucking issue, I just encountered Dusan's Achilles heel".