Wrench- Senseless (SMUT)

W: I'm at your door. Let me in.

I stare at the text message for a few seconds before springing into action. I dust off the crumbs and quickly fix my messy hair.

Before I can even get dressed, the door opens and Wrench wanders in carrying a bunch of flowers.

"Fuck, I'm so glad I decided to come see you right now." He seductively says, setting the flowers on the coffee table as he takes in my current stare of comfy.

I'm wearing an oversized shirt and some fluffy socks, as well as my bra and underwear. But that's all.

His head lowers and I can picture his blue eyes roaming my bare legs. He clears his throat as I pull down my top and cross my arms.

"I was about to let you in dumbass, I'm not exactly dressed." I mumble, grabbing the flowers and tip toeing up to plant a kiss on the side of his head, avoiding the spikes of his mask.

Wrench's hands find my waist as he holds me in place. "Personally, I think you're overdressed, maybe we should get rid of some of these layers." He murmurs, his hands graze my bare thighs as he goes to tug the top up.

I shake my head and give him a scolding look. "Erm no, I was in the middle of watching something and you've interrupted." I say, pointing a finger at him as I grab the flowers and take them into the kitchen. I put them in some water. "Thanks for these by the way."

Wrench nods and comes behind me, his arms quickly lift me up and place me on the kitchen counter, he stands in between my legs as I put my hands on his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I ask knowingly, my mouth betrays me with a smile as he takes off his mask and begins kissing my collarbone, slowly making his way up my neck.

"Just kissing you, is that a problem?" He smirks. I shake my head as his arm wraps around me to scoot me closer to the edge.

The bottom of my top lifts higher and I try to pull it down, but Wrench's hand swats mine away as his other hand skims up my leg, until he reaches my underwear.

I let out a small whimper as he grins against my neck. "Lift up your hips sweetheart." He murmurs, and I obey as he slides down the fabric of my underwear. He flings them over his shoulder and smirks at my small laugh.

"Something funny?" He asks, his hand moves to the inside of my thigh and I instinctively open my legs. I shake my head as he leans his forehead against mine.

"I've been thinking about you all day," he mumbles as his thumb brushes against my entrance. I take a sharp inhale which makes Wrench smile. "I've been thinking about how I want to make you come tonight."

"What's gotten into you, you never talk like this." I whisper as he slides his thumb inside of me. He pulls it out and puts it in his mouth, sucking on it sensually.

"Sweetheart, I've seen the things you read, I know what you like and how you close your legs when you read those dirty things, and I want to do them all to you." He deeply murmurs, before sliding two fingers into me.

I let out a cry at the suddenness of it, plus his dirty talk is really making me wet.

"You're so wet for me sweetheart, now let me see what else I can do to you"

His fingers move in and out as I lean my head back against the wall, my hips lift as I try to give him more access.

"Want me to fill you up more?" He asks, leaning forward and nuzzling into my neck as his fingers thrust in and out of me.

I nod, moaning as he adds another finger inside of me.

"That's it sweetheart, let me hear your pretty noises." He coos, gently nibbling my neck as he leaves a mark.

My legs begin to close around him as I feel myself getting closer to an orgasm.

"Fuck, keep going." I whimper just as Wrench uses his other hand to stroke through my bra.

"Ohmygod" I mumble as I finally come undone.

Wrench takes out his fingers and sucks on them once again, "You're fucking delicious." He smirks as I lean back, feeling absolutely drained.

"Want some help?" I ask, nodding at his jeans. He shakes his head as I let out a small yawn.

Wrench scoops me up and carries me back to my bedroom, where the leftover snacks and laptop are still waiting for my return.

He tucks me into bed as I snuggle into his chest. "Are you okay after that?" He softly asks.

I nod as I yawn again. "Yeah, I feel good, just a little tired." I laugh, and he brushes my hair back and presses a kiss to the top of my head as we watch a movie.