Marcus- Popcorn and Pleasure (SMUT)

"I can't believe nobody else is here!" You exclaim as you and your boyfriend Marcus take your seats at the cinema.

"Yeah, well it doesn't give me much hope for this movie" Marcus arches an eyebrow, grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bucket you're holding.

"It's kinda creepy" You laugh, looking around at all the empty seats as the lights dim and the trailers start playing.

"It's kinda hot, having this whole place to ourselves" Marcus smiles, leaning towards you and nuzzling his nose into your neck.

"Really?" You whisper smiling at him, rolling your eyes as the movie begins.

Marcus shrugs as you sip your slushie, turning towards the movie.

In the corner of your eye you watch as Marcus pulls out his phone and hacks into the cinema security system, turning off the cameras in your screen room.

You bite your lip, half turned on and half nervous. Sipping some more of your drink, you decide to wait and see what he does.

A few minutes pass as you watch the film, and it's boring as shit. Marcus' arm comes around your shoulder in a cliche fashion, and you smile to yourself and lean your head on his shoulder.

It isn't until his other hand takes the popcorn out of your hand and places it next to him that you realise it isn't a sweet gesture, it's a dirty one.

His hand comes up and brushes your thigh. Ah so this is why he asked you to wear a skirt.

Your legs automatically open a little as you hear him chucke under his breath. His hand draws circles, each time getting closer and closer to your panties.

You go to look down but his other hand holds the back of your neck with just enough force to stop you from moving your head, which makes you even more turned on.

His hand finally reaches your underwear as his thumb circles your wetness, his sharp inhale tells you he's thrilled about it.

You slowly rock your hips agasint his hand as your eyes stay glued to the screen in front of you, his fingers press deeper into the fabric until you finally let out a small moan. You hand flies up to your mouth to smother it.

Marcus' fingers deftly reach under your panties and trace the outline of you, still not quite inside where you want them.

"Please" You whisper into the darkness.

Marcus obeys, and quickly shoves two digits inside of you, you have to bite your hand to keep from moaning.

"Shhh, we're at a cinema" Marcus sarcastically coos in your ear, kissing your jaw as his fingers squelch in and out of you.

Your breathing picks up as his pace does, you begin moving your hips in desperation, riding his hand.

As Marcus begins nibbling your jaw, you feel like you need to squeeze your legs shut, but instead you keep them open, knowing release is moments away.

His fingers hit the spot that makes you accidentally moan too loud, and you come all over his hand.

You flop back in your seat as Marcus whispers "Good girl" into your ear, he removes his fingers and instead of cleaning them on something, he licks it all up, then grabs a handful of popcorn and passes it to you.

You take some and both of continue watching the movie until it ends.

"Did you both like the film?" A member of staff asks as you both make your way out.

"Yeah, I'm glad we came" Marcus smiles, seeing your blush as you tug him away.

"What? I really want to come again" Marcus laughs at his own innuendo.

"You're such a dirty dork" You snort as he grabs your hand and takes you home.