Welcome! (a few info)

Hello ~

and welcome!

Before I start the actual story, I wanted to give you some information you might need before you start reading.

Main Characters:

- Kamila Park- used to be a fashion student living an upper-middle class lifestyle before her parents' accident.

- Bang Chan – will be the main lead

- Stray Kids members – are themselves in this story.

Kindly note that the story won't follow any real-life's chronological order. The order of the songs, albums etc. mentioned in here won't necessarily correspond to the original order. Also, any events mentioned in this story won't be as they are in real life, that includes any concerts, shows etc. SKZ appeared in.

Kindly note that this story is not a real description of SKZ's true personality, they're just characters I've created, so please don't take anything too seriously.

*Story will usually be from Kamila's POV. If there's another POV, I'll say so at the beginning of the chapter. If not, assume that it's Kamila's*

Important! Disclaimer:

This story will be 18+ and it will have a slower progression. I really want to build up the characters and the relationships between them, so nothing will be rushed. Will have some smut as well. ~maybeee~

Mention of sensitive subjects, such as: death, depression, suicidal thoughts, cutting, eating disorders etc.

Swearing will happen frequently.

None of the above will be marked during the story's progression. If you start reading this story, you should expect any of the subjects to be introduced at any time. There will be no warnings during the story! Thus, proceed carefully should you choose to start reading. I advise you stop immediately if any part of the story triggers you/makes you uncomfortable in any way.

I hope you'll enjoy! 😊

------------------------------------

Please feel free to leave any comments (I always crack up reading the comments in other stories, so I'd love it if you left some), vote if you enjoy a chapter and share the story with others.

Sharing is caring <3

------------------------------------

About me:

I'm just your usual fangirl that reads and writes stories in her free time. This is my first fanfic ever, so please be kind!

Looking forward to what you think. 

©storminsidemycore