Chapter 34 - Christmas Presents

~Kamila's POV~

Chan's hand never left mine as we grabbed the presents and headed towards his car.

Even as he was driving, his hand stayed put on my thigh, squeezing it ever so often when we reached a red light or when he cracked a joke.

I didn't mind it at all, I was curious to explore these new feelings with Chan, although I was still a bit flustered by our kisses from earlier.

My cheeks turned red as I remembered the feeling of Chan's body on top of mine and how his teeth gently grazed my neck.

Looking at his big hand on my thigh, I kept wishing he would start moving it higher up.

However, he didn't do that, and we quickly reached the Hospital Mina was staying at.

~

"Mina, baby!" I excitedly opened the door to her salon, seeing her in bed.

"KAMI!!!"

"I'm so happy to see you!!! Merry Christmas!!!"

"But where are my gifts?" Mina pouted.

"Outside! Close your eyes and I will bring them to you. I have a big surprise." I said cheekily.

"Okay!!!"

I went out of her room and nodded at Chan, who followed me back to Mina.

"ARE YOU BACK? CAN I OPEN MY EYES NOW?"

"No no, not yet. Wait for a bit longer." I quickly told her, and she obeyed like the good kid she was.

Chan took off his mask, hat and sunglasses and sat down on a chair next to Mina's bed, holding a puppy plushie in his hands.

"Okay, you can open them now!"

When Mina saw Chan, her mouth literally fell to the floor.

"Surprise!"

"ARE YOU BANG CHAN??? FOR REAL???"

"Yes! Hello Mina, it's so nice to finally meet you! I've heard so much from you from your sister!"

"KAMI DO YOU KNOW STRAY KIDS??? HOW???"

"I'm working for them! I'm the one who dresses them! And do you remember Kingdom? I'm the one who did their looks and make-up!" I boasted.

"NO WAY!!!"

Mina was so excited that it made me genuinely happy to see her like that. She almost jumped from her bed to Chan, who kept her in a strong hug, image that made me smile from ear to ear.

I took out my phone and snapped a few quick pictures of the cute interaction between the two.

"But Kami!!! Why did you only bring Bang Chan?" Mina pouted a bit.

"Why, did you want to see someone else as well?" Chan intervened.

"Ummmmm" Mina got shy and looked down.

"It's okay, baby, you can tell him." I encouraged her.

"Okay... My bias!"

Chan chuckled hearing that.

"Who is your bias then, hm?" as he said that, he looked at the plushie he was holding and put two and two together.

"Is it Seungmin?" he teased Mina.

"Yes!!! I wanna meet Seungmin too!!!"

Chan took out his phone and wrote something quickly on it. I didn't pay it much mind, since I was occupied with giving Mina the rest of her gifts.