Chapter 9 - Kingdom Pt. III

In the meantime, the other boys heard the commotion and rushed to the dressing room. Seeing everything, some of them gasped, some stayed quiet and looked at Chan, waiting for his reaction. My colleagues also came to the door, with Bora as the lead.

"Kamila Park, what the hell are you doing there?" Bora asked.

I've just looked at Chan again, I gave him a reassuring smile and a quick nod.

"I can do this."

"The only thing I can do is trust you." He told me, then clapped his hands once to get the boys' attention and continued "Okay boys, let's go to the interview. Since our clothes are not ready yet, we'll go wearing the clothes we wanted to change into for the after party and get changed in the concert outfits when we get back from the interview. Kamila, we are counting on you."

And with that, the boys and the manager left the room. I was left with the other make-up artists and Bora.

"What the fuck happened here?!" Bora asked me.

After quickly explaining everything, I told her that I could really use some hands. "Does anyone know how to sew?"

And with that, I managed to find myself a team of about 6 staff members. I've looked through all the drawings and made a plan. I've always thought that I was made for designing clothes. I could quite literally feel the blood flowing through my veins from excitement. It's like I was on autopilot and I knew exactly what to do. I grabbed the drawings and started to find what I needed in the pile of clothes on the floor.

Fixing 9 outfits in 5 hours... that's nothing, I thought.

~

Chan's clothes were first. He was supposed to have black jeans, a white shirt and a fur jacket, and in the end he would only be left in the jeans and another fur jacket, slightly bigger than the first one. Thanks god all the fur jackets are okay.

His jeans were unfortunately ripped apart on one leg, but I thought I could put them together by using a black strap. I instructed one of the 6 people that were helping me to sew it fixed there.

I

I.N.'s white shirt had big cut near the left shoulder, so I've thought of using a black patch to cover it. It came out looking quite unique and amazing.

 It came out looking quite unique and amazing