Chapter 17 - Visiting Mina

~ Saturday, day after Kingdom, at the Hospital, Kamila's POV ~

"Hey kiddo, already awake?" I asked while opening the door to Mina's hospital room.

"Big sis! Yes, how could I not be? It's already 10!"

"Hahah right, I forgot that you're an early bird. How was surgery yesterday, baby? I'm so sorry I couldn't come stay with you. I was away for work." I said pouting and embraced her.

"No problem sis! It went well. My leg hurts thoughhh" she said frowning and rested her hand on her leg gently.

"You're such a strong girl!" I smiled and petted her head. "So, what were you watching?" I said, pointing at the TV on the wall.

"I was watching a replay of Kingdom since I've missed it yesterday evening. Ah, right, Kingdom is a TV Show where idols compete against each other-"

"Hey! I know what Kingdom is! In fact, you know the winners?" I smirked, wanting to tell her that I've did their make-up and clothes.

"Yesss! My favourites won. Stray Kids, duhhh" She said proudly.

"Hahah, I'm glad they're your favourites." I laughed. I realised that I probably shouldn't tell her what I do for work, since I might not even work there anymore starting Monday. I still have to know JYP's decision on my contract...

~

I stayed with my sister for a bit while she ate breakfast and then went to the main office to talk about how I was going to pay for the expenses.

They've informed me that I must pay for the surgery and medication for Mina's infection in maximum 6 months, which means I have to cut down on even more expenses, if that is even possible, or even better, get a second job. That's if I end up continuing to work for JYP, anyway... If not, I'm screwed.

~

Going home, I've noticed for the first time in a while how hungry I was. My stomach was feeling terrible after yesterday's affairs. Turns out that drinking on an empty stomach is not a good idea.

I'm such an idiot...

I went home and ate what Chan has bought me and I've also taken the medicine he left for the hangover, but I was still feeling nauseous, like I had a knot in my stomach. I was very anxious. In just 2 days, I would know if I can continue working for JYP or if I'd have to find some other jobs.

I'm so tired...

---------------------

(A/N) short chapter, ik, but more's coming :D