Chapter 22 - My own office?!

~Kamila's POV~

I grabbed all the documents I could find and headed to JYP's office, where his assistant let me in.

"Hello." I smiled, seeing the JYP again. I couldn't believe that I'll actually have the opportunity to work here for real.

"Mrs. Park, welcome. Take a seat, please."

"Thank you. Here are all the documents I could find."

"That's great! I will make sure to take them to our lawyer team as promised and we'll take care of this."

"Thank you so much, really."

"Nothing to take me for." He smiled gently.

He was a good man.

"How's your sister? You mentioned she had surgery."

"Oh, yes, she is as good as she can be, I guess. We still have a long way to go, but we're optimistic."

"I hope she will get well soon. So, as I've been told, you are expected to drop by 7th floor's lounge to meet Stray Kids and their manager in about an hour and a half. How about I call my assistant so she'll show you where you'll work starting tomorrow?"

"Oh, that would be amazing, thank you so much for everything. For trusting me enough to offer me this job."

"You truly got Chan to thank for that. He asked me personally to hire you." He smirked.

"He did?" I was surprised to hear that.

"Yes! I was shocked too. He's never asked for anything like this before. Maybe except for Felix and Minho to come back when they were eliminated, but that was before their debut. You know, I've known Chan for a lot of years, and he's always taken good decisions. I'm sure you'll turn out to be the perfect fit for them since he insisted on you so much. You've got yourself a guardian angel around here."

I unconsciously blushed.

"Anyway, thank you for paying me a visit and go have fun tonight! I'll let you know when we can set up a meeting with the lawyers."

~

JYP's assistant, Mrs. Kim, started showing me around 7th floor. Apparently, this floor was exclusively used by Stray Kids' team and it consisted of the main stylist's office, a smaller room for the lead make-up artist, a studio for recording their songs, a practice room, small kitchen with mostly vending machines, a big bathroom and a lounge area.

"Now that you've seen where everything is, I've gotta give you the key to your room. Please keep it safe, don't lose it!" She joked.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Kim."

She handed me a small key for the stylist office I will spend most of my time in and then left.

~

I started looking around the room and I found a few fabrics, a book with the boys' measurements, a catalogue of all the sponsors we could choose clothes from and other plans the previous stylists had for the boys.

There was also a sewing machine and all sorts of instruments or tools I could use for basically anything I'd like to do in my creative process.

Nice!

~

After I was done exploring my office, I noticed I still had about 40 minutes left until the meeting with SKZ, so I went to the bathroom real quick to make sure my make-up was okay.