Chapter 25 - Discussion

~Kamila's POV~

"Kamila, do you like vines?" Felix asked me.

"Omg, yes. Anytime I feel bad I binge watch "vines that keep me from ending it all" on YouTube and I start feeling better." I chuckled.

"Me too!!! What's your favourite one?"

"Hard to pick when all of them are iconic af. But hmmm... maybe..."

"I'm in my mum's caar" Felix interrupted me.

"Get out mi caar" I replied and we both burst out laughing.

"Then... can I send you videos and memes and other stuff I find?"

"Please do! You already have my number."

"Wait what? Felix, you have her number?" Han asked surprised. "By the way, I'm Han, since Chan didn't want to let us get acquainted earlier." He chuckled.

"Nice to meet you officially, Han!"

"Yea, Felix sent her the pics with Chan." Seungmin replied, answering Han's question.

"Hey guys, can you please come to the sofa? The manager wants us to talk to Kami about the next stage." Chan approached us.

"OHHH, YOU MEAN THE PICTURES WHERE CHAN WAS HOLDING KAMILA'S HAND WHILE SLEEPING WITH HER THAT HE WANTED TO USE AS WALLPAPER BUT WAS AFRAID WE'LL SEE?" Changbin said loudly, interrupting Chan.

I instantly turned my head at Chan, who avoided my gaze and started speaking again, pretending he didn't hear Changbin.

"Come on." He turned around and went next to the manager, which made us all follow.

~

"So, we have two big events coming up. First of all, Kingdom's "Thank you" stage in 4 weeks, where we'll perform a cover of BTOB's "I'll be your man". Do you know it?"

I nodded.

"Great. But what's relevant is not the song in itself, but the story line behind our stage. A kid was petrified, and Stray Kids are trying to save him by making a pact with the devil, offering their souls."

"Wow, that's deep."

"Yea, so anyway, based on this angel-devil concept, you'll have to create outfits for the boys and the back-up dancers. There'll also be a special guest, the boy they're saving, that will have his own looks. We'll try arranging for everyone to come to you to get their measurements starting on Wednesday, so feel free to just think concepts tomorrow. You'll have to go to Stray Kids' practice tomorrow morning at 9 AM so you can see the dance, after which you'll have a meeting with Chan, Han and Changbin where they'll explain more to you."

"Alright."

"And now, the second thing. As you know, Hyunjin's still in a hiatus, but we're preparing a comeback for him. We were thinking of posting a dance video on YouTube. You can meet up with him sometime next week and decide on an appropriate outfit. He'll also show you the song and the dance."

Both me and Hyunjin nodded.

"Then, if everything's clear, enjoy this evening. This'll be the last free day for y'all until all's done with Kingdom. I'll take my leave. Mrs. Park, if there's anything you need, I'll let Chan pass my number to you. Contact me anytime."

~

"Then, how about we play some games?" asked Felix.

"Yea, why not?" chimed in Jeongin.

"Like what?" asked Minho.

"Maybe... spin the bottle?" grinned Felix.

"Good idea, that way we'll get to know each other better." Nodded Jeongin.

"Don't we already know each other, dummy?" asked Seungmin.

"I wanna learn more things about Kamila." He pointed two heart fingers at me and smiled sweetly.

"Okay, let's get in a circle then." Agreed Han.

And with that, we started playing.

------------------

(A/N) what should they do while playing spin the bottle?  ;)

should Kami pick truth, or dare?

what ab Chan?

Looking forward to your thoughts.