Chapter 39 - Hit and run

"Fucking Kamila Park. Such an unexpected sight." I heard Min's voice behind me, followed by slow clapping.

"Min. Fancy seeing you here." I replied coldly, turning around to face him properly.

Don't let him know you're scared.

Don't let it show.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"None of your business, is it?"

"Don't you think I forgot about what you pulled two years ago." He said threateningly.

"No, Min. Don't you think I forgot about what you pulled two years ago!"

Kam, keep your composure.

"You bitch." He muttered under his breath. "Do you know how fucking hard was it to get out of the mess you put me in? How dare you call the cops?" he shouted, coming closer to me.

I involuntary took a step back, but I still kept a straight face.

You're no longer in control, Min.

"It's not like you didn't deserve it. How could you even think to do that to me, hm?" I replied, equally annoyed.

"I just wanted to help!"

"Help my ass!" I shouted back.

"Don't you dare shout at me." He said with a stern face, his eyes dark.

"Or what?"

As soon as the words left my mouth, his right hand connected with my cheek. He slapped me so hard, I fell to the ground.

Oddly familiar I thought, and I couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape.

"What's so funny, huh?" he hovered over me.

He was truly scary. I hated how he made me feel as helpless as my old self.

However, I am not my old self.

"Min, you're the same asshole you were 2 years ago. How didn't you and your friends get caught that night, with all the prostitution going around?" I spat out. "That's fucking illegal in this country. Some of the girls were underaged, for fuck's sake."

Min got a hold of my hair and pulled it tightly, raising my head, his face mere inches away from mine.

"So what if they are underaged?! They are getting paid big banks there!"

"Disgusting."

"Disgusting?! They are getting paid for a few small favours. I say it's easy money for the type of girls they are!"

"The type of girls they are? What is that supposed to mean? And what small favors dude? They are too young to fool around with grown ass men!"

"Since when was 16 too young for sex and stuff? Girls at our highschool were whoring around much younger!"

"I can't believe such filthy words are leaving your mouth. How can you stoop so low?"

But thanks God you're so dumb, Min. If Felix caught that, you're done.

"Hey, what's happening over there?" I heard Chan's voice from further away.

Min was still above me at this point, having my hair in his grip.

Chris reached us rather quickly, and the look he had on his face made my blood run cold.

He was pissed.

Seeing him like that, Min looked scared like a chicken. He let me go and took a few steps away from me, starting an incoherent blabbering in an attempt to defend what he was just doing.

However, Chris was having none of that, and as soon as he arrived in front of Min, he threw a punch, making him squirm to the ground in pain.

Then, he looked at me, his eyes still holding anger in them, as he helped me get up.

Despite looking so angry, he cleaned off my dress with gentle movements and supported my body weight carefully.

"Y-you!!!" Min screamed from the ground. "H-how dare you p-punch me?! Don't you know who I am? Let's see what the world will think of Stray Kids with such an idiot leader!"

Chris didn't reply; instead, he shot a piercing gaze Min's way and then changed his focus on my face, caressing my now swollen cheek.

"Are you hurt badly?" he asked me kindly.

"Are you upset?" I answered with another question.

"Yes. Very."

"I'm sorry."

"We'll talk later." He said, as he kissed my forehead.

"As for you," he went closer to Min, making him crawl further back. "you're fucking dead. I would destroy that face of yours for even considering touching my precious Kamila, but since you were brave enough to actually do it, I will make sure to ruin your fucking life. Felix, you can come out now."

"Hyung..." Felix said quietly, getting out from behind the bushes.

"I-I'll see you in court for attacking me for no reason!"

Chris smirked. I've never seen him look so scary before. He was normally very chill and composed.

"No mate, you got that wrong. I'll see you in court after I sue your ass for hitting my girlfriend."

"Y- your girlfriend?"

"Let's go." Chan grabbed my hand and we headed with Felix to his car.

Even if he was mad at me, he still opened the door for me and buckled me in.

"Chan, where are we going...?"

"To JYP and then to the police. We're pressing charges and getting a restraining order."

"O-okay. Uhm... could we... talk...?" I asked in a quiet voice, barely audible.

"Yes. But now's not the time. Later, when we're alone. Mkay?" He said, almost emotionless, with just a tint of anger in his voice.

I nodded.

I wonder if he hates me right now.

How bad did I fuck up?

Will he break up with me over this...?

-----

(A/N) what do you think Chan wants to say to Kamila?

Will they break up? 😨

Hope you liked this chapter. Let me know ❤️

Ily