no mans land

"You don't understand

"You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries." George complained as he and his female housemates got out of Meredith's car.

"Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons." Izzie said.

"I don't remember the last time I had a period." Maddie laughed.

The three others just stared at her.

"Maddie." Meredith said with wide eyes.

"Oh no! Not that!" Maddie laughed hysterically. "I just continuously take the pill so I've not had one for months, it's great!"

"That can't be good for you Mad's." George frowned, Meredith and Izzie looking at the girl in shock.

"You know for a genius, you're pretty stupid." Meredith slapped the girl around the head. "I'm taking that pill off of you."

"Hey Big Grey, no hitting Little Grey!" Bailey called as they walked past her.

"I have good reason Doctor Bailey!" Meredith defended.

"I don't care!" Bailey retorted.

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower." George said quietly.

"Some guys would love that Georgie." Maddie giggled.

"Can you add it to your list, please?" Izzie said.

"What?!" George cried.

"Tampons." Izzie said.

"To the list, it's your turn." Meredith agreed. Maddie just shrugged before walking away.

"Today's my day. I'm gonna get a surgery I can feel it." Cristina said.

Maddie looked at the girl before narrowing her eyes.

"What do you know?" Meredith and Maddie questioned.

"I know that I was here at 4:00am and you didn't get here till 4:30am."

The sisters pouted.

"Tell us." Meredith whined.

"Nu uh. No way. I'm not the one screwing an attending." Cristina said, walking away only to be followed by Maddie.

"What about me? I'm not screwing anyone!" She cried before she walked into someone.

Derek Shepherd looked at the girl with an amused smile.

"No but everyone loves you, the nurses adore you, you're Bailey's favourite and his favourite!" Cristina pointed towards Derek as she walked off.

"You're here early." Meredith said from behind her sister.

Maddie rolled her eyes as the two started talking.

"Maddie, you're on my service today." Derek smiled at the younger Grey, who was pulling her hair up into a ponytail.