𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

✯

Before we were doctors, we were med students, which meant we spend a lot of time of studying chemistry. But when you're talking about human chemistry, only one thing matters... either you've got it... or you don't.

Maddie sipped her coffee, leaning against the kitchen counter as she glared at the sink. She'd heard George and Izzie last night after she got home from meeting up with Jacob, she went to sleep in a bad mood and woke up in a bad mood.

Alex also had some girl over who Maddie heard leave earlier this morning.

"Hey, you okay?" Meredith asked her sister, seeing her in a day dream.

"Can we kick her out? Izzie?" Maddie looked up at her.

"Maddie." Meredith sighed, wrapping an arm around her. "I know you don't mean that, you're just angry and hurt, and that's okay."

"... so that's a no?"

Meredith laughed. "Come on, let's get going."

"Without Alex?" Maddie asked, confused.

"Yes, without him!" Meredith exclaimed, she seemed annoyed at him for some reason.

"But-"

"Madison now! He's not even here!" Meredith shouted from the hallway where she was putting her jacket on.

Arriving at the hospital, Alex approached the Grey sisters.

"Alex, I don't care if you sleep with Lexie!" Meredith sighed.

"What?!" Maddie choked on her second coffee of the day. "You slept with Lexie?"

"I can't wait forever for you to give me a chance Mads, guys got needs." He winked at her. Maddie rolled her eyes walking off to the locker room.

Her and Alex were best friends, he always made jokes about how she was the girl of his dreams. Maddie didn't know if he was serious or if he just found her attractive.

"It was a one time thing, it's no big deal."

"Alex." Meredith sighed.

"What? Seriously, one time. What's the deal with you and your sister anyway?"

"She's not my sister!" Meredith glared at him, walking off in the same direction as Maddie.