the self-destruct button

"You two really should get up, it's like 5am

"You two really should get up, it's like 5am." Maddie chuckled, entering Meredith's room and falling down on the bed next to her sister.

"Good morning Maddie." Derek smiled.

"Dude, don't 'good morning' me while you're shirtless and in bed with my sister." She cringed, imitating his voice saying 'good morning' causing Derek and Meredith to laugh.

"You should go before they see you Derek." Meredith said. "And I have pre rounds."

"Oh, come on. Why don't you just let them see?" He rolled on top of Meredith, kissing her.

"I am not a part of this porno." Maddie groaned, getting up and leaving the room, making her way downstairs.

"I'm not jealous!" She heard George exclaim.

"Jealous of what?" She asked entering the kitchen.

"Nothing." He sighed.

"Oh well I am." Izzie said. "But at least I know she'll be having a long day at work."

"What are you guys talking about?" Maddie laughed at their odd conversation.

"Meredith and her man last night." Izzie said. "You didn't hear them?"

"I could sleep through an earthquake, I wouldn't know." Maddie chuckled.

And it was true. Maddie was a deep sleeper and hadn't heard Meredith and Derek at all last night.

"Do you know who it was?" Izzie asked, her and George eyeing the youngest Grey.

"Obviously." She giggled.

The three turned their heads when they heard the front door open. Maddie mentally facepalmed. Derek Shepherd was clearly leaving their house and she knew Izzie and George saw him too.

"Well, at least we know brain surgery's not his only skill." Izzie huffed.

"No Meredith wouldn't sleep with him." George tried to convince himself.

"You knew!" Izzie accused Maddie.

"Of course I knew, she's my sister."

"And you're Doctor Shepherd's favourite intern... or so I thought." George said.

"Morning." Meredith greeted as she entered the kitchen.

"Morning. Hey, so it sounded like you were having some pretty radical sеx last night, all night long. Who was the guy?" Izzie questioned.

"Nobody you know." Meredith smiled.

"We're late, let's go." Izzie scoffed, leaving the house with George.

"Mer, they know." Maddie said to her sister. "They saw Derek leave."

Meredith's eyes widened before she sighed.