𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦

✯

At some point during surgical residency, most interns get a sense of who they are as doctors, and the kind of surgeons they're going to become If you ask them they'll tell you. They're going to be General surgeons. Orthopedic surgeons. Neurosurgeons. Distinctions that do more than describe their areas of expertise. They help define who they are. Because Outside the operating room, not only do most surgeons have no clue who they are, they're afraid to find out.

Maddie lead Addison to her room. Luckily Alex was either in bed already or hadn't even returned home yet.

"Come on." She whispered, her hand intertwined with Addison's as they entered the room.

"Welcome to Costa Del Maddie." She laughed, holding her arms out, still a little tipsy.

It was a basic white room, with a double bed and minimal furniture. Of course, there was a stuffed tiger on the bed which Maddie spotted.

She quickly threw it off and mouthed a sorry to it before Addison could see.

"It's not much I know, I bet you're used to-"

"Shut up!" Addison laughed, not caring what the place looked like, before connecting their lips once again, her hands spearing through Maddie's hair.

This was new for both of the women but their lips moved together hungrily as the pair shuffled towards the bed.

"Oof." Maddie laughed as she fell down on the bed, gasping for air, Addison on top of her.

Both of them giggled like giddy teenagers. Addison's gaze lingered on Maddie's.

"You are so beautiful." She whispered to the younger woman.

Maddie blushed. Looking down, a smile making its way to her face.

"Look at me." Addison said, putting a hand under her chin and gently pushing her head up.

Maddie stared at Addison now. She could feel her heart thudding. She wanted more. And again, she hungrily connected their lips.

A few minutes later, Addison's lips made their way down Maddie's jaw and to her neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses, resulting in Maddie squirming under the sensitive touch.

Addison picked a certain spot she focused on, lightly kissing and sucking the skin. Maddie let out a soft moan as she tangled her hands in Addison's hair.