𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞

who else but Dylan Young 😍

There are medical miracles. Being worshippers at the alters of science we don't like to believe miracles exist, but they do. Things happen... we can't explain them, we can't control them, but they do happen.

"Hey Tiger."

Maddie turned around and next to her, stood somebody she never thought she'd see again. Someone she'd known for such a short amount of time but for some reason meant so much to her. Her eyes twinkled as she smiled at him.

Dylan grinned, sitting next to her on the bed, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"We need to have words."

Tears streamed down Maddie's face as she leaned her head against Dylan's chest. He gently pulled her head up so she was looking at him as he wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"I told you before... you shouldn't be anywhere near here yet tiger."

"I know I just-"

"You gave up." He looked into her blue eyes, seeing they were full of pain.

"No." She scoffed.

"You'll always be a terrible liar Maddie." He laughed lightly, kind of forgetting what he was supposed to be doing and instead just enjoying being back in her company.

"I didn't give up." She rolled her eyes. "What's even happening? Am I having another dream cause I've had a few about you but this one feels a little more real."

"Maddie." Dylan whispered, caressing her cheek. "You're dead, sweetheart."

"Oh." Maddie looked around. "Like dead, dead? Or-"