𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬𝐤𝐞

✯

Surgeons always have a plan, where to cut, where to clamp, where to stitch. But even with the best plans, complications can arise, things can arise and suddenly you're caught with your pants down.

Maddie woke up in Meredith's bed with her sister and Cristina. The two of them staring at her expectantly.

"Freaks." She mumbled as a soft laugh escaped her lips. She assumed Derek was still at the hospital after his late night page.

"Come on sunshine, downstairs." Cristina and Meredith pulled her up out of bed before dragging her down the stairs.

"You and George were really going at it last night." Meredith said to Izzie as the twisted trio found her in the kitchen.

"George was here?" Maddie asked, looking confused.

"What?" Izzie's head shot up at the same time.

"Yeah sunshine, you were out cold!" Cristina chuckled before turning to Izzie. "The laughing, the drinking, the music. Nobody, I mean me, needs to hear George's rendition of "Sexy Back" at three in the morning."

Maddie laughed, wishing she hadn't slept through it all.

"The important thing is, is that you and George made up right?" Meredith asked.

"I'm so out of the loop." Maddie mumbled, not knowing what was going on.

"Me too." Alex smiled at her as he walked in. "But who cares right? How you feeling? You were passed out on the couch when I got in, I carried you up to bed."

"Thanks Alex. I feel great." Maddie grinned at how caring Alex was towards her.

Izzie furrowed her brows as she watched the pair, jealousy evident on her face.

"O'Malleys upstairs puking by the way." Alex rolled his eyes.

"George is still here?" Meredith asked.

"Yes. Yes. But only because he was too drunk to drive home. You know, just totally impaired. Like no heavy machinery drunk." Izzie rambled.

Maddie eyed her suspiciously.

"What's she doing here?" Alex pointed at Cristina.

"Rude!" Maddie hissed at him, gently slapping his chest.

"She's afraid she's ruining her engagement to Burke, so she's hiding from him." Meredith responded.