make me lose control

"Oh you're stupid. Oh God. You stupid, evil, sadist, I wanna kill you." Cristina seethed at Maddie.

"Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators." Meredith said.

"This is supposed to make you feel better." Maddie had taken Meredith and Cristina out for a run (which she frequently did) or in this case a slow jog, to clear their heads from their men troubles.

"Oh god. Do you feel better?" Cristina turned to Meredith.

"No." She groaned.

Maddie sighed in annoyance.

"Slutty mistress." She pointed at Meredith.

"Pregnant whore." She pointed at Cristina.

Their eyes widened in shock, both not expecting the insults.

"Maybe sleeping with our bosses wasn't a great idea." Meredith mumbled to Cristina.

"Maybe!!" Maddie exclaimed. "Come on, you'll both feel great after this!" She took off running again.

"Not so fast Maddie!" Meredith shouted, her and Cristina slowly following behind.

"What's up with sunshine? She's being... less sunshine."

"I think she's missing Derek..." Meredith mumbled.

"Maddie!"

Maddie turned around, to be greeted by Alex running up to her as she was about to enter the hospital.

"Hey." She quietly said.

"You've not spoken to me since this syphilis crap... I slept with Olivia before George did, so technically I didn't do anything wrong." He smiled at her.

"I'm sorry." She sighed, guilt consuming her. She assumed Alex slept with Olivia after her and George became an item. "I really am sorry Alex, my heads been mush recently."

"Yeah.. I'm sorry about Doctor Shepherd, you and him were close."

"He's not dead." Maddie chuckled.

"He may as well be." Alex scoffed in annoyance. He might have been a bit of a player, but he wouldn't get with someone else while he was married.

"That's not nice." Maddie laughed. "Come on let's go."

♡ ✶ ☽ ✵ ♡ ✶ ☽ ✵ ♡

"Kelly Roche. She's 23 years old. In for a scheduled ETS for treatment of her erythrophobia hyperpyrexia." Alex presented the patient.

Bailey and her interns were in a hospital room, surrounding Kelly's bed. They were doing this mornings rounds.

"Erythrophobia?" Izzie questioned.

"Blushing." Maddie and Cristina said in sync. Cristina however was looking through a medical book, Maddie already knew what it meant.

Cristina shot her a look, wondering how she knew but she just shrugged in response.

"Do you have any questions about the procedure?" Bailey asked Kelly.

"Oh. Doctor Sh ..." Kelly's face suddenly turned bright red. "... Doctor Shepherd explained everything. He was very... uh...helpful. He gave me some literat ... sorry..." She apologised when her blushing got worse.

"Don't be. Half the patients that come through here have the hots for Shepherd." Alex said.

"Doctor Karev!" Bailey snapped, her voice full of disapproval.