Chapter 74: Not Good Enough

I wake up and face Dazai.

He's probably still unconscious.

I sighed and got up.

I put his head in the middle of the pillow and walked to my hospital bed.

I opened the curtain and opened the nightstand.

Great, where did they put my clothes?

I walk back to Dazai and grab my phone from the nightstand to look at the time.

...7:01.

I sit down on the chair and play on my phone.

~Time Skip~

I hear the curtain open.

B/n.

"Nice to see you." He said.

I sighed, "Hey."

"So... Are you going to join us for work today?" He asked me.

"No. I'm not leaving this room until Dazai wakes up." I say and look at Dazai.

He sighed. "You really aren't going to leave this room for God knows how long?"

I nodded.

He sighed again, "What am I going to do with you?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

He looked at Dazai. "I have something I should tell you.."

I look at him.

"I'm leaving Yokohama soon..."

"What?" I say and stand up, "Why?"

"I had plans for my future, Y/n." He said looking at me, "Until you and Dazai came along and dragged me to Japan."

"Oh, don't even say that." I say, "You're the one who went psycho about Dazai. If you had just calmed down, I doubt you would be here."

"Okay, so I was a little overprotective."

"A little?"

"Okay, a lot! But that's not the point!"

"You're the one who brought up Dazai!" I say.

"Since when?!"

"You said, me and Dazai!" I was starting to get more frustrated.

"Fine! You won that part of the argument! Happy?!"

"No!" I shout, "I don't see why the hell you have to leave!"

"My life isn't yours, Y/n!" He shouted.

"It may not be mine, but do you know how fucking frustrated I've been for a while?!" I shout, "I almost get raped, I kill someone for the first time, and now, Dazai won't wake up! What if he doesn't wake up?!"

"It's not my fault you're so obsessed with him!"

"I am not obsessed!"

"Really?! Because it seems like you really don't wanna leave this room!"

"MAYBE BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, YOU STUPID, COMPLICATED, OVERPROTECTIVE RAT!"

I realized what I said.

"I'M COMPLICATED?! ME, COMPLICATED?!"

"YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN! EVER SINCE I WAS FUCKING BORN! YOU CAN'T EVER PICK A SIDE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!"

"YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT ME?! LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU!" He pointed at me. "YOU'RE THE COMPLICATED ONE! YOU WILL WATCH ALL OF THESE HORROR DOCUMENTARIES AND MOVIES, ONLY TO BE SCARED A SECOND LATER!"