Chapter 125: Madness

~Still Atsushi's Pov:~
It's been 3 days since Dazai couldn't find Y/n.

We contacted B/n and asked if she was with him in America. He said no.

We even got Ranpo to use his deduction skills to see if the Port Mafia took Y/n. They didn't.

We searched all around Yokohama to see where she could be. We haven't seen her anywhere.

Now it's official,

Y/n is missing.

Dazai hasn't taken the situation great at all... He's always bouncing his leg, his hands shake while he tries to work on his paperwork and he's so jumpy...

I've also noticed his right hand, it's completely covered in bandages now.

What happened to his hand?

"Atsushi." Kunikida said.

I looked at him.

"Go help Yosano with viewing more of the bodies for more evidence."

I nodded and walked to the patient room.

~Time Skip~
Me and Yosano were viewing the bodies until there was what sounded like shouting from the Agency's office.

Me and Yosano walked inside the office.

I blinked in surprise.

"B/N! I'VE MISSED YOU!" Ranpo was hugging B/n.

"T-thank you, Ranpo." B/n said.

"B/n?" I said.

"Hey, Atsushi." B/n waved at me.

"What made you want to visit again?" Kunikida asked.

"Looking for Y/n. What else?" He looked at Kunikida. "I'm not leaving until we find her."

Kunikida nodded. "It's been hard to do two things at once. We can't just work on this case and not still be looking for Y/n. We need all the help we can get."

"Kunikida." Junichiro placed the phone down and looked at Kunikida.

Kunikida looked at him, "What? Have you found something?"

"I think you mean someone."

"No." Junichiro sighed, "But we did just find someone who had recently died 20 minutes ago."

I then started to realize something. "Wait.."

Everyone looked at me.

"Around 20 minutes ago... My finger was bleeding."

Everyone except Junichiro groaned.

"You told me about what happened the other day with your wrist bleeding a thousand times." Kyouka said.

"Wait, the same thing has been happening to me as well." Junichiro stood up. "When did it happen to you?"

"The day Y/n went missing... What about you?"

"Same."

"Wait a second..." Yosano mumbled, "I remember! The same day Y/n went missing, her wrist was bleeding."

"Do you both have any idea how you could've hurt yourself like that?" B/n asked.

Junichiro and I both shook our heads.

"How could bleeding possibly help this situation?" Kunikida asked us, "This won't help us solve this case, or find Y/n at all."

"Y-yeah..." I said, "But-"