Chapter 127: Yellow Box

~B/n's Pov:~
"Get them over there!" Tachihara shouted at me.

I nodded and ran with the civilians, "This way!"

We were in underground tunnels. The Port Mafia has agreed and signed a contract with us to partner up and beat whoever is doing this. Surprisingly, they're also helping us save these lives.

I still don't know why Ranpo thinks it's Y/n. The only evidence that he has is that there are digital flakes in the explosions.

That's all the evidence. Even though Ranpo is never wrong, I'm starting to feel like he might be wrong right now.

Y/n wouldn't do anything like that. I know my sister better than anyone else, even Dazai.

"Alright, this way!" I escorted them inside a room.

They followed and found somewhere to sit.

"This should help hold up everything until the end of this conflict." I looked at the civilians.

I walked out of the room and saw the rest of the Agency.

"This should keep them safe." Fukuzawa said.

"President," Junichiro said, "I noticed a building that looks like a castle of some sort. If we break in there, we can stop whoever is doing this-"

"Right now, Junichiro. We focus on keeping these people safe." Fukuzawa looked at Junichiro.

Junichiro sighed and nodded.

Fukuzawa looked at me, Yosano, Kenji, and Dazai. "Go look for more survivors."

We nodded.

~Time Skip~
"B/n. Pass me that scalpel." Yosano said.

I nodded and gave her the scalpel.

She was helping someone who wasn't on the verge of death yet.

Kenji was checking buildings and Dazai was with us.

Yosano finished healing the man. He closed his eyes while sighing in relief. "Thank you."

"..... I'm going to be honest." I mumbled.

Dazai and Yosano looked at me.

"I don't see what makes Ranpo think it's Y/n who's doing this. I mean.. C'mon, it's Y/n we're talking about. She wouldn't even have the heart to break an innocent person's belonging."

"Y/n wouldn't kill anyone on purpose." Yosano mumbled.

"There's two things that could be the reason why Ranpo might believe this." Dazai said.

We looked at him.

"One, she could be acting like she's the enemy because she's partnering up with the enemy, only to betray them later. The same thing I did during the fog incident."

"Two?" I asked.

"Two.... She finally snapped."

"Huh?" Me and Yosano said in unison.

"I highly doubt this theory, but it might be because something in Y/n just snapped in her... Before she went missing, she was yelling at me like I had done something wrong.. I don't even know what I did. I can't think of any reason why she would snap at me like that..." Dazai mumbled, "Maybe..."

"Something happened." I mumbled, "Like what?"

"I can't think of what." Dazai was looking at the ground. His eyes looked emotionless and his voice sounded serious.

I noticed his eyes were watering.

"I see Kenji bringing someone." Yosano said, "I'll handle it." She got up and walked away.