019

"I can't believe that asshole is still having a party when his best friend and girlfriend are missing." I pulled away from Eddie's chest as I wiped my tears on the back of my hand. "And now I look like a freaking raccoon." 

Eddie chuckled and pushed my hair out of my face, to see me better. 

"At least you're a cute raccoon." I gave a reluctant smile and turned my head to look out the front of the van. The guys were getting there instruments ready again. 

"I'm sure they want their guitarist back." 

Eddie looked out the window and back to me. 

"Go ahead," I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "I'm just gonna stay in here." 

"We should be done soon." Eddie opened the door and walked over to the guys. I heard the music begin as I sat in the back of the van, trying not to start sobbing again. 

"Your name is Dani Henderson. You're eighteen years old and you are graduating in May." I focused on my breathing as I tried to ground myself, something I learned when I was committed. "You're a good person going through something difficult, but you will be fine." 

I heard the band continue playing and laid down. A while passed when I heard Eddie walking back to the van. 

"I'll see you guys Tuesday," Eddie said waving bye to the guys. He put his guitar into the back and looked at me. "How are you feeling?" 

"Better." I leaned forward and got out of the van. 

"They want you to come to our show Tuesday."

"Awe, I would love to." Eddie smiled as he started the van. We drove back to my house and Steve's car was in the driveway. Eddie and I walked inside to see Steve and Dustin in the kitchen cooking while Max, Lucas, and Robin sat in the living room watching a movie and playing Monopoly. 

"It smells good in here," I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Watcha making?" 

"Pasta," Dustin said with a smile. 

"Don't burn my house down," I joked looking at Steve and Dustin. 

"I can cook. Trust me," Steven added.

"Easier said than done." I walked back into the living room as Eddie leaned against the couch. 

"Where did you two go too?" Max asked. 

"I had band practice so I made Dani come with me." 

Robin looked at me and winked and my cheeks turned red. She walked over to me and pulled me upstairs to my room. We sat down on my bed and Robin grabbed my hands. 

"Dani, tell me everything." I began to giggle. 

"Robin!" 

"Come on, don't be shy." 

My cheeks flushed red as I began thinking about Eddie. 

"Last night we went to his trailer..." I started. 

"Oh my God, did you guys.."

"Robin! No! Let me finish." Robin nodded. "He had to feed his cat and grab clothes so we hung out there for a little bit. Nothing happened, we just listened to music then watched Clue." 

"Awe, like a true couple." Robin grabbed a pillow and began cuddling with it. 

"If I tell you something, you'll keep it between you and me right?" Robin nodded and I took a sharp inhale. "I'm seeing Billy again." 

"How is that possible? Didn't you lose your abilities?"

"Yea, that's why I am so worried. He told me someone is taking them. Chrissy and Patrick."