029

Eddie followed me up to my bedroom as I walked to my closet, searching for something to wear. 

"What's the plan tonight, Beautiful?" He asked, moving my hair to one side of my neck and kissing it. 

"What do you want to do?" I asked as I turned around in his arms so I could look into his eyes. He gave me a playful smirk before I rolled my eyes at him. "Other than that."

"Well, you asked me what I wanted to do." 

"Why don't we go to the store and we can come back and make something?" I suggested as I turned away from Eddie and began looking through my closet again. I grabbed a blue dress and a sweater and walked to the bathroom. 

"Don't leave me," He said as he followed me to the bathroom. 

"Eddie, give me ten minutes. I need to shower quickly." 

"Why can't I come?" He asked with puppy dog eyes as I turned on the water. 

"Mr. Munson," I started, turning back to him before he grabbed my face and kissed me. I dropped the clothes in my hand before wrapping my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Eddie lifted me onto the counter. "I need to get ready, we can do this later."  Eddie pulled away from me and furrowed his eyebrows at me before walking out of the bathroom. I hopped off the counter and closed the door. I picked up the clothes off of the floor and set them on the counter, then took off my dirty clothes. The water on my skin felt cool and relaxing as I washed away the dirt from the day. I quickly got out and got dressed before walking back to my room. Eddie was sitting on my bed, reading one of my books. 

"Are you ready?" I asked as I put some mascara on at my vanity. Eddie walked up behind me as I turned on the stool. He looked down at me and tilted my chin up to him. 

"You are absolutely gorgeous." I smiled at his words before looking away. I stood up and walked over to my nightstand, looking for a necklace to put on. "What are you looking for?" 

"My necklace, can you look in there for me?" I asked pointing to my other nightstand. Eddie walked over to the other side of my bed and opened the drawer. I found the necklace and put it on as I turned to Eddie who was holding a box in his hands with questioning eyes. 

"Dani?" He looked up at me. 

"Oh my god," I looked down to see the box of condoms in his hand. "Those were uh, Billy's..." I quickly turned towards the door trying to hide my burning red cheeks. I began downstairs as I put in a pair of earrings. I walked into the kitchen as Eddie walked downstairs and I tried to avoid the conversation. 

"Dani, are you just not going to talk about that?" He asked. 

"Talk about what?" I asked grabbing my purse before walking to the door. Eddie stepped in front of me before I got to the door. 

"Dani," 

"This is so awkward, Eddie. I don't want to talk about it, ok?" I looked away from him as I opened the door. Eddie stayed quiet as we walked to his van. He opened the door for me and I got in as he just stared at me for a minute before closing the door. 

"Where to?" Eddie asked as he started the van. 

"Melvald's I guess." I crossed my arms and turned towards the windows as I couldn't help but feel like Eddie was angry with me. The ride was only seven minutes, but it felt much longer with the tension between us. Eddie parked the car and then looked over at me. 

"Are you really not going to say anything?" He asked as I looked at him. 

"What do you want me to say?" I asked. "Oh my dead boyfriend left a box of condoms in my bedroom and I never threw them away?"