024

"So what's the plan, Munson?" Steve asked as Eddie and Dustin walked over to the group, who were grabbing the weapons from his trunk. Steve handed Chrissy the baseball bat, as Max and Lucas fought over the flame thrower. "No. Absolutely not." Steve grabbed the flame thrower from them and gave it to Robin. "You two, stay here, I don't want you guys getting hurt." 

"Why can't we help?" Max asked in an agitated voice. 

"There aren't enough weapons and I don't want you two to get hurt." Steve threw one of the guns to Eddie and kept the other. 

"Nah, man." Eddie handed him the gun back, motioning to his guitar. "I will distract Lolth down there." 

"I know the castle since I was trapped there, I can take a gun, and Steve and I can invade the castle," Chrissy suggested. "We can take the blade and when we find Dani, give it to her."

"What if Dani is brainwashed or something?" Robin asked worriedly. "I'm coming with you two, I have the flame thrower so I feel like I can be useful." Steve and Chrissy looked at each other and smiled, giving a quick laugh. 

"Ok, Robin, the three of us will invade the castle. Dustin and Eddie will distract her with music," Steve looked over at Max and Lucas, Max had her arms crossed and looked angry. "And you two, I don't know. We don't have any more weapons to protect the two of you." 

Dustin looked around and grabbed some tree branches that were lying next to the building. 

"What are you doing, Henderson?" Steve asked. 

"Making weapons." He ran inside the building, going to the kitchen, looking for the biggest knives he could find. He came back out smiling proudly. "Four swords, coming right up." Dustin took the branches knifes to the back of Eddie's van. "Eddie, do you have any rope or anything?" 

Eddie thought for a moment while everyone looked at him. He walked over to his van and opened his guitar case. 

"I have extra guitar strings that might work." Dustin grabbed them out of his hands and began wrapping them around the knives. Eddie looked around his van and pulled a box from under his seat. 

"What did you find?" Dustin asked looking over to Eddie as he pulled out a rope. 

"I guess I did have rope after all." He handed Dustin the rope before grabbing out a first aid kit that was in the box. He walked over to Dustin and helped him make the swords. 

"What's that for?" Dustin asked noticing the first aid kit. 

"Just in case, she's..." 

"Eddie, we are going to save her." Dustin and Eddie finished the swords and walked back to the group. "If she sends any of her followers, if she has any, these should help stop them." 

Dustin handed the swords to Max and Lucas while keeping the other two for him and Eddie. 

"Not to like, stop the fight from starting now, but does anyone have anything I can change into?" Chrissy asked. "I feel like fighting in my cheer uniform is just kinda, lame." 

Steve laughed. 

"What, I want to look cool like everyone else," Steve and Chrissy shared a smile. 

"Same size as Dani?" Dustin asked. 

"Uh, I think so." Dustin walked back to the van and grabbed a bag he packed with clothes just in case Dani needed them. Chrissy walked over to him and grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans and held up an Alice Cooper t-shirt. "I guess I'll wear this."

"Well you wanted to look cool, I say Alice Cooper is pretty cool," Eddie said smiling. Chrissy walked into the building to change while everyone waited around. When she came back out, Steve couldn't keep his eyes off of her.