Part 2

Buying new clothing for the kids and then Max had came over asking Anastasia to ride with her. As they were riding. "Sorry about my brother, he was totally out of it."

"That's okay, I'm yesterday really was overwealing for you guys we should had waited to ask you and your family over."

"I was glad that you did. You seem cool."

"Thanks not a whole lot of people don't think so."

To Max she didn't know why, was it because she was over weight or she has buck teeth? It shouldn't matter. She was nice and kind. "As my dad would always say 'they don't know what they are missing' "

"My dad said the same thing as well and look out on what they are both missing huh?"

They both laughed, Billy came over and watched them both as Mr.Portland came up next to him. He over heard about Billy's father and that never fit well in his book. "So Son do you have a job?"

"No sir I do not." 'For I just arrived last night asshole.'

"Sorry son, you arrived last night. Mind coming with me for a bit or do you need to take your step sister home?"

'How did he know that?' "I can go with you."

Sitting down in the living room you saw all the metals that he has either won in the past or served over the years and yet he built all of this on his own, Billy would like something like this one day. "You see there is a job opening for a life guard and I was wondering if you would like if you know how to somewhat swim and know how to do CPR."

"I know how to do that." Surfing out in the open and learning how to swim from his mother.

"Wonderful, you start tomorrow."

Was this a joke or did this father put him up to this? But it was something for him to do without getting into trouble. "Thank you sir."

It was now time to take Max back home, Anastasia knew about her papa asking Billy to take the job. "He took it."

"Good. Thank you papa."

Billy walked Max home. "Ana is really nice."

"Okay?"

"Well you barely spoke to her."

"And?"

"What no charm with her on winning her over like you did with the other girls."

Wanting to hurt her. But he stopped himself. "Stop it Max."

"Is it because she's overweight? Rude."

Rolling his eyes. "No that isn't it."

"Sure." Before he could do anything she stopped and they arrived at home.

Neil was eating dinner. "It's about time the two of you got here.

"Mr.Portland offered me a job so I had to stay for awhile."

Susan smiled. "Wonderful. He had asked me if you would like a job."

Susan did look after the two kids as much as she could. Hating the fight that the three of them would get into. So thinking wise that Billy had gotten a job to keep them from fighting a lot.

"About time you pulled your weight around here."

'Jackass' Sitting next to his step mother.