Part 57

About three years went by and they finished school and had a good size apartment. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Next to a beach that was in a safe zone. Billy came back from college as Anastasia worked, it was babysitting kids while their parents went to work.

"Babe?"

Anastasia shouted. "In here." She was in their bedroom.

"Hey so... I thought we would head to the beach for tonight."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean if you don't have to work."

"No I have tomorrow off."

"Great." Grabbing his bathing suit.

Anastasia had gotten some news, it was news that she couldn't share with Billy. Shoving the paper into her bag where Billy doesn't touch. Snapping out of the funk that she was in, she changed as well. At the beach there weren't many people but a whole lot of waves. Staying behind as Billy surfed she smiled at him and waved as soon as he had gotten back.

Pointing to the waves he said. "Did you see that wave that I was on? I would not be doing that again!" He was proud of himself. Like really proud.

"I did! that was a big Billy! I'm so glad that you came out that one alive."

Stabbing his board into the sand taking a towel to his body wrapping it around his waist. "You know one day, I will make you my wife. We will have a house, not a big house, enough space to run around. Right by the beach. On the holidays we will go visit papa and stay there for awhile."

"You really want to marry me?"

"Yeah. Not right now, soon or later. But yeah I do. Why? Don't you want to marry me?" Tears started to form, she didn't answer right away. "Please tell me you do want to marry me?"

Nodding her head. "Of course I do you dummy. You are my world. We'd be lost without each other."

"That's true. I'd be lost without you for real. So want to make out when we get home?"

Anastasia stood up, rolling her eyes. "How old are you? Twevele?" With that remark Billy was kinda shocked that she said that and scoffed at her with a little bit of laughter. "You can take me to bed and then we will see from there." Holding out the keys to toss them to Billy.

"You got it babe."

When they got home, well it was time, Anastasia and Billy never had sex with each other before until now. Billy wanted to wait until she was ready and she is. After all this time? Well it was never the right time for them, when they were about to, a call came through or a knock on the door or they couldn't stay up late because of college or work. They both do work. Billy teaches surf, they pay really good money and yet again older and younger women fall for him. But he is so happy to be home with Anastasia.

Lying in bed Billy is on top of Anastasia, softly he kisses her. "Billy?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did wait until now with me?"

His lips nibbled her neck. "Because I wanted this to be speacil for us and when you were ready to so was I."

"But for three years. That takes guts and a whole lot of trust."

"Well don't you trust me?" He was a little hurt, he pops his head to see he face when she answers.

"Of course I do Billy. I wasn't saying that I don't, what I was saying it was a lot for me trusting that you weren't going to steal it and leave me."

"Do you still think that?"

"At first when we moved here, yes. Because there are a lot of pretty girls out here."

"Because you're not a skinny mini? Honey I told you 100 times. I want you the way you are. If you lose weight, then so be it. I'm over the moon for you. Gain.... Don't care. Do I worry at times.... Sure, that is normal to worry. Like you worrying about me when I go surfing. Baby I'm not going to leave you, like you're not going to leave me right?" He stroked her hair.

"Right."

Kissing her lips. "Then can we continue baby, I have wanted you so badly when you are ready."

"Okay." She smiled.

The kisses became heavier and heavier, moans were let loose, groans, thrusting, goose bumps were showing. Clothing coming off from left to right.