Part 55

Timothy got Billy to come over for dinner since he claims to be busy with work. Max sat right beside Anastasia who just looked at her food. Billy glares at Anastasia. Nothing was said at the dinner table. "Well aren't we going to be happy together now." Timothy was just trying to make talk. But no one was really wanting too. And he didn't blame them.

Anastasia looked up she knows that Billy is staring at her. " Papa can I be excused, Shane asked me if I could come over tomorrow."

"Sure. But are you sure you don't want any of you food?"

"I'm sure."

"Alright then."

Timothy was talking to Toni while Billy leans over to Max. "Who is Shane?"

"Shane has a crush on her. Don't worry she doesn't like him." Stabbing at her food she took a little bite.

"And that is it?"

"I think so."

Billy took about four bites and then he was done. Billy went upstairs as he heard sniffles from the other side of her room. He knocked on the door. The sniffling stopped. "Go away."

"No."

"Ugh I don't want to talk to you Billy."

"Too bad." He opens the door that wasn't locked. She was on her bed. She has started her period. She was scrubbing her sheets.

"What do you want Billy?" She looked at him through the mirror. "I'm staying away from you, like you asked."

"You are. And I should never had done that. I have a horrible temper like him. And I just should had told you to come back later."

"It's doesn't matter Billy."

"It does Ana! Rather you like it or not. You mean a lot to me. And who is Shane?"

"Shane.. why would you fucking care?" Tears rolled down as she was rubbing the stains. "Just please leave."

"I want to know who my girlfriend is hanging out with."

"Your girlfriend? This isn't how you treat a girlfriend Billy. I don't know what part of your brain checked out on you being an asshole and then you being sweet to me like nothing happened." She was becoming frustrated with herself. With a sigh she gave up. And threw the sheet to the mirror. "What I did. I did for loving you caring for you and your sister... Sorry step. I don't want the world Billy. I just want you be fucking happy and I thought that is what you wanted too."

Billy softly sighed, coming into the bathroom a little bit more. Taking the sheet as he rubs a little at. "I know. No one has ever shown me this much kindness. I fear that I'll fuck it up like I also do when I get close to someone. I'm sure you do too. But you never hit anyone up until a month ago and today. And I don't want my beating other people to affect you. You know?" As he got the blood out and put it over her bath tub. "I am sorry, really. I thought I lost you. He got me so mad that it affected me. I always told myself that I would end up alone. Truth is I don't want to." Putting the toilet seat down. Finally he broke down in front of someone. He never did that before until now.

Pushing her tears away as she walked to him. She stands right in front of him. Leaning down a bit as she hugs him. Billy hugs Anastasia so tight he didn't want to let go of her, just muttering to her. 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry.' Rubbing his back she just let him get it all out. Shane isn't just the guy who 'likes' her. He was a guy who sold cars him and his father owned a car company. Anastasia felt bad that his car baby was toed. "Why don't I stay with you tonight and we can watch whatever you want to watch."

Clinging on to her he shook his head no. "I just want to sleep knowing that I'm safe and Max."

"Okay." Kissed the top of his head.

"And you."

"And me what?"

"That you are safe from my dad."

"If you say Joe isn't my dad then Neil isn't your dad Billy."

When Billy had the chance to calm down, they sat on her bed. "One day, you and I are leaving here for good."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I'll teach you how to surf, if you want too. We can drive-" Forgetting he doesn't have a car. "Well once I get a car." Holding her breath as she nod. Sensing that something was up. "Spill Anastasia."

"That's why I'm going to see Shane."

"What do you mean?"

"Awhile back Shane and I made this bet. I won. And he said when ever I need a favor I should give him a call. Well. I called to see if they had any type of car that they might have that looks like your baby."

Billy could not and did not want to believe this. "Why, would you want to do that for me?"

​​​​​​"Well, I felt bad. I don't know what you saw and papa and I don't blame you. I wanted to get it for your birthday."

His birthday wasn't going to happen until next year. "But this isn't your problem."

"It is if it affects you taking me out." She winks at him.

"Your still my gal then."

"Yeah, even if you throw the worst tantrum. I will always be your gal."

He smiled. "I love you and I mean it."

"I love you too."