Part 18

Anastasia is now home schooled, she didn't want to be around Joe or having people ask about what happened to her or whatever kids spread around. Kids that Max would hang out would come around, which Anastasia liked that. They would come over to swim here and there, Billy would watch from afar. He didn't like boys being around Max. Anger would rise when Lucas would be around the most. Billy almost ran the boys over one day and that scared Max so bad, she didn't want to lose her new friends because of her bother and she wouldn't want to tell either because of Neil, who knows what he would do to Billy.

It was awhile, before Max got home. And Susan was getting worried because she was supposed to be home before dinner and wasn't. Billy was getting ready for his date as Neil and Susan came to his room.

"Where is your sister?" Neil demand to know.

"Over at Anastasia." Putting on his jacket.

"I called over there she isn't there." Susan calmly said.

"Well that's the last place I knew where she was." Billy looked in the mirror before leaving for a date.

"So little faget boy has a date with a girl huh?" Billy looks away from his mirror before defending himself. "You are going to look for your sister before you go on a date. You spend way to much time looking in a mirror more than any man that I knew."

"Neil stop." Susan tries to stop him.

A hand went to her face, then he puts it right back down. Waking toward Billy as Billy walks backwards ending his back to the wall. "You are going to find her before you do anything else. You hear me?"

"Yes sir." He mutters.

Niel hit him in his gut. "What was that?"

"Yes sir." Billy said a bit louder.

"That is what I thought." He walked out of Billy's room dragging Susan with him.

Tears came down his face, clearing his throat, wiping his tears away he heads to the kitchen to grab his keys. Susan was in the kitchen as well. "I'm sorry Billy, he should never had hit you. I just wanted to know where Max was, that was it and to see if you didn't mind helping me find her." Susan felt bad.

With an angry sigh, Billy nods as he heads out the front door. He drove all over the place looking for Max, first he went to Mrs. Wheelers. "Hi, is Nancy home?"

"Sorry my daughter isn't home."

"Your daughter, I thought she was your sister." Putting his charming smile on.

"Oh you are to kind."

"You see I'm looking for my sister Max and since she isn't over at Anastasia or Jane's I was wondering if you knew where the boys were and maybe she decided to go with them for a little bit along with Nancy."

"Of course come on in."

They headed into the kitchen, Mrs.Wheeler started to write down the addresses. "Here are where the boys might be at. I sure hope you find Max."

"Me too." Mrs.Wheeler hands him a cookie for the road. "Thanks for the cookie." He heads out to his car as Mrs.Wheeler watch him walk away.

Driving to each of the boys house and the parents would say someone else's house but no boys were there. The last place to look was at Will Byers. Steve, Anastasia long with Jane, Lucas, Dustin and Max they saw Billy car driving up to the house.