Part 47

Billy comes back as Max had fallen asleep on Anastasia lap, looking up Anastasia smiled. "Had fun?"

"Yeah I did." Looking at Max. Her that she had been crying and that Anastasia got her to calm down. "She okay?"

"Now she is. So you planning on coming back in the morning?"

"Yeah. This was relaxing, I had missed this so much than I had realized it." The sun was going down as they both sat in the sand. "I could stay out here forever."

"Good thing we have two weeks here." Anastasia leans down and kissed Max's forehead. "But I know that I'm getting sleepy and I"m sure Max is ready for bed."

"Yeah. I guess we better head on in."

"Your more then welcome to stay here Billy. I don't want you to feel like you have to come."

"Nah. If I'm going to come out here with Max, then I too need to get some rest."

Anastasia nods. Gently waking up Max. "Okay sweetie, we are going back to the house."

Max rubs her eyes as she slowly sat up. "Alright."

Billy got up. "Come on Max. I'll give you a piggy back ride."

"Really?" Max stood up.

"Yeah. But only this time, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks Billy."

"You're welcome."

Entering the back door and Anastasia helped out Billy, she placed her on the bed as Billy went to go take a shower. Anastasia got Max all changed. Kissing the top of her head, back in her room changing into her PJs. Billy walks in dripping wet and only wearing a towel.

"Out like a light?"

"Yes." Getting into bed.

"So my turn to be alone with you eh?" Standing right in front of the bed.

"Sure, if doctor sleep doesn't interfere."

"Well if he does I know how to carry on with out the other." He was being sexual playful.

Anastasia looked at him. Seeing water drip, his hair wet. And ONLY wearing a TOWEL. She had to of died and gone to heaven. "What are you saying sir?"

Crawling on the bed towards her. "I want to kiss you and only do things that you are ready for."

Hands went to his cheek. "What if I'm scared and you treat me like the other girls? I don't think I can take that heart break Mr. Hargrove."

Leaning towards her ear. "Never in a million years. You know to say stop. Baby girl. I'll stop. I might play games. But I don't play games when it has to deal with love."

"Oh yeah?" Her hands went around his neck.

​​​​​​Kissing her neck. "Uh-hmm." He murmur.

Holding him closer as she was becoming okay with whatever happens in this house stays in this house. Well nothing much really happened, Billy and Anastasia had fallen asleep. Anastasia held Billy that made him relax knowing that he has someone that does love him. It will take him time on falling in love. He has been pushed down so many times that he just stopped caring. Now as people can see along with tell. Anastasia changed him.

Billy had that thought along with the dream that people can see it and they didn't like the change. They wanted that bad boy. That would start playful fights with other men. Or flirt with their girl until the men would stop their girl. Waking up as Anastasia was still sleeping while holding him. He watched her sleep for a little bit before going back to the bathroom. Putting on boxers as he comes back out, Anastasia was up on the phone. It was her papa. He had forgotten what time was because of the time changing.

"Yes, papa. We got here safe." Rubbing her eyes. "I know papa." Looking at the clock. "Papa it's one in the morning. We have to get up in another four hours." He kept her on and asking her questions. Billy got back into bed, Anastasia smiled at him as she sees him. Billy curls into her as she answers another question. "Okay papa. Thank you so much. Love you so much." Hanging up the phone. "Well that was fun."

"Why did he call so late?"

"He forgot the time differences and wanted to make sure we got here safe." Anastasia laughed when she said this. "And to see if you caught on to my bull shit about the bedroom."

"Ah, I'll get you for that one Portland."

"I'm not a Portland." She hated her last name.

"I thought you were."

"No, papa is from my mom's side."

"What is your last name?"

"You know what I should had said nothing and went with it."

"Tell me."

"No, its way to embracing."

"Come on Ana spill. Or I'll make you spill." Ana sighed as she pulled the covers over her head and said her name. Hearing her muffle voice. "I'm sorry, that isn't going to work, so spill or I'll do something that you will regret." Warning her. Yanking her covers back.

Anastasia sighed. "Anastasia Lynn Marie Doe."

"Doe, like the Jane Doe?"

Her hands cover her face. "Yes. I might have to talk to papa about adopting me."

"I don't think it's that bad Ana. Really.. At least it's not like cocksucker."

"That I would differently have to change my last name or hang myself."

Billy laughed a little as his left hand moved both of Anastasia's hands. "Come on little bird, not that bad."

"Isn't that what you call Max?"

"Hell no, other than bitch at a point otherwise got nothing."

"Hmm okay."

"Now can we go back to sleep or will papa be calling again?"

"We can go back to sleep."