.28

Two things
1 I did a little bit of editing to the first chapter introduction, check it out if you'd like☺️

2 ED trigger warning for this ch

Emma

I decided to ignore all the messages, for now, I had no reason to tell Zack where I was, And I can only imagine what my father wanted.

Rachel and I took a long way. We enjoyed each other's company. Who would've thought?

" Rachel?" my voice was meek. I was about to regret the words that would come out.

" what's up?" she says turning onto familiar Road

I took a deep breath

"Does Zack hate me?"

"W..what?"

I've never really heard her stutter before. Maybe that answered my question. I don't know why but it hurt, he's always disliked me, so why now does it bother me? Rachel must've caught on.

" Emma, even I'm not sure, Zacks really not a share his feelings type a guy, But I can say I don't think he hates you," she said seeming quite sure

"You don't?"

" Honestly no, Believe it or not, he does a lot for you" She spoke relaxed.

I like the atmosphere with her, no matter how much I wish I could get used to it, that wasn't an option.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked confused, what could he have ever done for me?

" Have you ever noticed that usually other people don't bother you at school, especially guys?"

" I never really thought about it" I lied, of course, I did. I'm not good enough for anyone.

"Well, from what I've seen, at least any guy that talks about you in a how would you say, Distasteful manner. I mean have you seen Jason's face?"

"z...Zack did that? Are you serious? it looked like he got hit by a car"

" no just a chair," she said plainly

" how are you so calm about it?!" I said quietly as I freaked out.

which only seemed to make her laugh

" oh my god, you're adorable. Emma, violence is a part of being Zack's friend. I mean come on you should know better than anyone, he's always getting in a fight"

she was right he's always in detention.
I know he's gone to jail, a couple of times. But it's never for long. Money plays such a big part in our lives. even so, but still, I'm surprised he hasn't been expelled for hospitalizing multiple people.

" But why would he do that for me?"

"Hell wish I knew, maybe ask Collie. It's funny I'm the one who fucks him, but they're a lot closer" she said jokingly

I laughed along, trying to hide the heat rising to my cheeks. how do they just say stuff like that? Without getting embarrassed. I wish I could.

"Hey, Emma Why do you ask?"

" It's just one minute he acts like he cares and then the next he's telling me he wants me gone"

She nodded and parked the car, I didn't even realize we were back.

I left the car and walked up the driveway,
Rachel followed behind.

I opened the front door, and as soon as we went inside, we were welcomed by a pair of dark eyes.

"Rachel?" zack's deep voice rang.

"Hey what's up whore?" she replied jokingly

"Why are you here?"

" I was dropping off this cutie,  nice to see you too by the way"

Did she just call me a cutie? How could her attitude change so drastically towards me? In a mere two days, unless she's using me.

"Rachel, outside," Zack said firmly. Maybe angry?
I've never understood why zack gets to boss everyone around.

"Zack, what's wrong?"I asked
He glared at me but said nothing, and continue to follow Rachel outside

the door shut behind them, and I plopped on a bar stool next to the Island. My legs felt like they were about to give out. I hadn't been this tired in a while, I even ate Zack's stupid breakfast this morning.

Is that what Jackson meant, looking down at my usually flat stomach, It was bulging out more than usual.  I wonder if other people noticed.

I wish I could just get rid of it, but it's too late, I looked around, and there were so many different snacks. My stomach growled in anticipation, I could just give in, right now. Forget about the world around me just for a little bit. And then start fresh tomorrow, would that be so bad? I could always get rid of the food.

Luckily my phone rang snapping me out of my sickening trance, it was an unknown number, still, I picked up the phone and held it to my ear

" Amelia" I could practically feel the color leave my face.

" hello father, are you doing well?" I said respectfully.

" what is this I hear but you being late to a class?"

Who was I kidding of course he knew

" it was a mistake father, I'm so sorry"

"Of course, I'm gone for a few days, and you're already screwing everything up, oh, and not answering my text? What were you thinking"

"I..it I apologize, father, it won't happen again"

" Should I have Jackson talk to you about it? I'm sure he'd love to spend more time with you"

" I don- I mean whatever you would like father"
There's no reason to fight back, I had to remember my place.

"Mm I'll have to think about"

"Yes of course, oh father, why are you calling on this number?"

"My phone died, anyway I have Business to attend to, get your act together. You know I will not be so kind next time" the line went flat. He had hung up

I was no longer hungry, I just felt sick. I needed to escape.

I hurried upstairs, to my bathroom locked the door, and looked the toilet, was I really going to do this again? I walked to it. And bent over, I put one knee on the side of it. For bracing. And Closed my eyes.

I shoved 3 fingers to the back of my throat, until all the substances came pouring out. Stomach acid lot of it. It burns so much, but I loved it. I missed this. it was like blacking out, I discarded all of the pain, The fear, The shame. I always felt better. Until I didn't. A horrid cycles

" Emma?" A hard knock at the door startled me, I jumped up. No.. no

hope you guys enjoyed❤️