How  awkward. 9

Emma POV

Four AM, I watched as the time went by excruciatingly slow. I couldn't sleep last night, not once I figured out the TV! It was dangerously addictive and helped to keep my thoughts at bay but Finally, I got the strength to turn it off around three. when I was unpacking I saw that my outfits were all still planned out, each one tucked delicately into a dust bag, and there was a schedule, it showed most of the extra lessons my dad made me take were put on hold, I only have dance.

I can't stand being in here another minute, Deciding it was time to leave the room and explore. The sun had resing just enough to light up the house, it was even more incredible when you could see it clearly, as I walk through the hallway from last night, instead of going down. I went up that final flight of stairs, which led to a massive upstairs gym. And guess who I saw once again a shirtless Zack, taking his anger out on a poor punching bag so this is how he stays fit after all that pasta. Sweat dripped down his toned body, must've been at it for a while. My eyes carefully trailed down to his v line that rested just above the baggy pants, Not going to lie I can't seem to look away, oh goodness I'm eye raping him! This is so inappropriate, the longer I looked though I saw some marks that had been uncovered with his last punch. Where did they come from?

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I could feel the heat rushing to my face as Zack intently stared at me. He came closer, even drenched in sweat the faint aroma of his spiced body wash lingered. I shook off the daze as I crossed my arms in front of my chest "what" I asked "nothing I've just never seen you without makeup" instantly I looked down, he was right I generally wore a full face of makeup. I wasn't pretty without it, or really with it for that matter but it helped to mask the dullness of my face, it was nothing special, my features weren't necessarily striking not like Zacks.

I stayed looking down at his feet, "do you always wake up this early?" I inquired trying to break the awkward silence between us. "No" he answered plainly "I see" As I began to walk away, "feel free to use the gym, also I'll be making breakfast soon," Zack said as he went back to his punching bag.  "um Zack where did those marks come from?" I pointed to his lower abdomen, he glared at me and pulled his pants up slightly "motorcycle accident" he replied coldly, I nodded and figured it was probably time to leave him be.

I made my way back to the room I'm staying in. luckily I had packed my scale, I brought it out and placed it in the bathroom, frowning. it had been about a day since I last weighed myself, how much weight could have been gained? I almost didn't wanna see it.  if I step on this now it might ruin my mood for the rest of the day, but if I don't look, it'll be all I think about. Slowly I stepped on the scale, watching the numbers move. My weight is the same, none was gained but none was lost. I wasn't stupid I knew an apple wouldn't make me gain weight, but it still felt like that, and I don't know why. Wouldn't it be nice to be normal just once, I can surely take advantage of the gym, is that why Zack said I could, did he think I had gained weight? Needing to forget about the world for a little bit,  I stripped off my baggy silk pajamas and went to take a shower.

It was finally around 6:30 when I put on clothes and did my makeup, being as precise as possible with every line, covering the blemishes. Perfecting it, even though I knew I would always be imperfect, but still, it gave me peace just to try, Once It was done I put my damp long hair in a loose braid. Standing up I straightened out my clothes,

Emma's outfit I wore a soft pink sweater, with A white skirt and some nude tights

Emma's outfit
I wore a soft pink sweater, with A white skirt and some nude tights. I paired the outfit with some pale pink heels, that had small flowers and Pearls detailed on them.

I took one last look in the mirror before reaching for the door, but There was a small knock and the door opened, I saw a small Zoe in a light purple nightgown, "good morning Sleepy beauty!" Zoe said with a smile, I gave her a questioning look "go...

I took one last look in the mirror before reaching for the door, but There was a small knock and the door opened, I saw a small Zoe in a light purple nightgown, "good morning Sleepy beauty!" Zoe said with a smile, I gave her a questioning look "good morning to you too darling, and sleeping beauty?"  She giggled and took my hand "Princess Aurora, you look like her and you're even wearing pink!"

We walked downstairs as Zoe continue talking "Anyways I was just coming to get you cause breakfast is ready"  We entered the kitchen and there Zack was with a shirt on how surprising, he was preparing what looked to be waffles and a fruit salad on the side. Goodness does everything he make smell so good or am I just really hungry.  Zack glanced at us, "thanks Zoe" he said handing her a plate as she sat down,
Giving me an empty dish "here have as much as you'd like"  Zack announced sitting down. If I didn't eat anything he could get curious, I took the spoon and put a little bit of the fruit salad onto my plate it consisted of pineapple, strawberries, grapes, and raspberries. "Thank you Zack" I softly said settling down into the chair. we all began eating.

"don't have a very big appetite do you?" Zack raised a question out of the blue "I'm just not very hungry in the morning that's all" I quietly replied. he nodded and seem to understand. "how are you all so dressed up this early in the morning?" Zack said raising another question, is he trying to actually have small talk with me? "Dressed up? I'm not dressed up" I insured him, "you are the only person who would be walking around the house in heels at seven in the morning" he lifted his eyebrow at me. Zoe started laughing "what's so funny?" Zack asked " nothing" it was certainly something but it was very obvious that she wasn't going to say.

Zack was putting our dishes in the sink, "so Emma, do you have a boyfriend? Zoe interrogated "wh..what?" Did she really just "Zoe!" Zack proclaimed firmly. "what! I'm just curious, she as prettiest as a princess I wanna know if she has a prince" this little girl had some sass "well it's complicated, sweetheart" I explained
"Complicated?" Zack gave me an inquisitive look
nervously I laughed this is going to be quite the conversation.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm thinking of making update day still Friday but instead of Monday doing Tuesday. 😁