Chapter Thirty-One

Time for contemplation was over.

The time to think about what they were doing was gone.

One way or another, he and Angie were eradicating that distance between them tonight.

Right here, right now.

And Gods, she looked delectable.

"Angie," He murmured, her name rolling from his tongue like honey. "I'm going to fuck you."

Those few words alone had her body shuddering for him, back arching to his touch. He was right. She'd die without this.

Angie needed to feel this just as much as he did.

And her body responded so perfectly.

"You want to fuck me?" She asked, a smirk working its way across her lips. She's not done with the games...

And damn it, he thanked the heavens for it.

"That is the idea."

"Give me one good reason why I should let you. You've been playing hard to get for a while now. What if I've lost interest?"

And he'd thought the humans were boring...

Angie knew what she was doing. Angie knew exactly what she was doing.

His wings gave a sensitive flutter.

"Go and ask the demon to mess around with you then," He answered. "We'll see where that gets you."

Her smile grew. "You want me to mess around with the demon King?"

Eros knew she was playing her games, but that didn't stop his jaw from clenching. "You're free to do whatever you want—assuming you can still walk when I'm done with you."

"Fuck. We're doing this."

She's ready.

"There'll be no time for sleep when I'm done with you Ange. Just remember that," He said, guiding her over towards the bed.

Fuck, he hoped the demons would be able to hear this.

Sure, being proprietary, Eros wanted her lusty moans all to himself. Especially since those demons wouldn't be able to hear the threats he sent their way. But for now, knowing the claim he had on her body—knowing how he made this lusty little human feel—would have to be enough to ward the demons away.

"I'm going to make you feel so good Angie," He mumbled against her lips. "So fucking good."

"Hurry it up then birdman. We only have the night."

When her knees hit the bed, her body straightened with readiness, feeling the attention of his eyes upon her skin. His hand wound itself through her hair, pushing her further down the bed.

"You want me to remind you how real I am?"

She held herself up with her hands, ass in the air for his inspection.

Her pussy was already throbbing, her clit swollen to the touch. Each word brought her one step closer. Each whisper sent a flare of erotic heat to her core.

Angie was a razor's edge away from panting.

He placed his hands on her hips, kneeling behind her.

When she teased her hips backwards, Eros held her still.

"No, Ange. Let me appreciate this."

"Please—"

"So fucking horny." He stroked a hand down his fully erect cock, biting out a groan as precum glistened at his tip.