summer day/night blurb

A/N SURPRISEEEEEE HAHAHA HAVENT MADE A PREF IN AGES AND I HAD THIS SITTING HERE SO I THOUGHT I WOULD POST IT!

luv u all n enjoy this short pref x

Michael:

You and Michael would stay inside and turn the AC on, to cool everything down. Your apartment would literally feel like a ball of flames, but you both hated going outside because it was like stepping into a volcano. You would lye on the ground, and eat ice cream all day until it got dark and you actually had to eat proper food.

Luke:

Luke and you were both adventurous which meant you would go to the shops where it was cool enough to stay alive. You loved hot days like this because it meant you could wear shorts and singlets, and eat Popsicles. It also meant you could go over to Luke's family pool and swim in it all day long.

Ashton:

At night in the summer it was horrid. You could never sleep because it was too hot no matter where you slept. Since your room only had a fan in it and only made the hot air around the room spin. Ashton also had the same problem but ended up sleeping in the lounge room with the AC, where you also ended up.

Calum:

You slept in your bra and underwear next to Calum as he complained about the heat. There had been a heatwave for the past couple of days and you were both literally dying from the heat. You both seemed to think the AC didn't make a difference (when it really did), but always ended up waking cuddled up next to each other in the morning when it was incredibly hot.