you get caught // part 2 MIKE CAL & LUKE

dedication: 5sos__1d (for Michaels xx)

Michael:

The next day you had forced Michael to come shopping with you since you had been invited to a wedding and you needed something nice to wear.

"I hate shopping" Michael grumbled as you went into the third shop. "We have been here for not even an hour Mike. Please, I really need a dress" you sighed, looking through the endless racks of dresses.

"What colour looks best on me"? You asked. "Any. You look great in any" he smiled, as you laughed. "Thanks Mikey, but what is your favourite colour on me"? You asked. "Then... Red"

You nodded, and found a stunning purple dress that was lace at the top, then sheer fabric at the bottom. You also picked up a red peplum dress.

"I'm gonna quickly- "hello mum"? You answered your phone.

"Hi Y/N, could Michael and you please come home"?

"Uh, yeah. We'll see you soon" you said, hanging up and turning to Michael. "Mum wants us to get home. Not sure why" you shrugged, racing into the dressing rooms to try on the dresses.

You got home and opened the door calling out, "HELLO"? Your mum walked out smiling at the both of you wearing an apron.

"Hey, I just made dinner" your mum smiled as Michael and you walked into the dining room and your dad was sitting there. "Hello sir" Michael smiled.

"Hey Michael, how are you"? Your dad smiled. "I'm good, thanks" Michael nodded. Your mum walked out with pasta bake as you both say down.

Your mum sat next to your dad as you were opposite your patents. "Now... We both know you are sexually active" your mum started, as you dropped the spoonful of pasta bake.

"What"? You coughed, as Michael looked down awkwardly. "Your dad and I were talking-"

"You and Dad? Mum... This is really weird" you said awkwardly as Michael shifted in his chair. "Oh c'mon guys" your mum huffed.

"We just want to make sure you are being safe cause we don't wanna be grandparents yet. And Michael, don't make a mistake, cover your snake" your mum said as Michael blushed furiously and you started coughing.

"We are going to go upstairs. Thanks for the dinner" you muttered putting the pasta bake on your plate as Michael did too.

"That was so embarrassing. I can't believe my mum said that" you groaned, as Michael put his plate down and attached his lips to your neck. "Don't worry" he muttered, as you ran your fingers through his hair.

You continued to kiss, as Michael lay you down on the bed and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

You removed his top, as he unclasped your bra, and tried to take it off. "Here" you giggled, throwing it across the room.

(You can leave the rest up to your imagination because I don't write smut x)

Luke:

Luke - I'm gonna sneak in. See you in a bit ;) x

Your boyfriend had just texted you telling you this at 11pm. You groaned opening your window hoping know one came in. About 10 minutes later you heard Luke's voice.

You shone the torch on him seeing he had one leg stuck outside. "Help"? He whispered as you giggled and he grabbed your shoulder and pulled his other leg through and made you fall over.

You cursed, getting up as Luke apologized. You heard someone knock at your door as you pushed Luke towards your cupboard.

You went to the door and opened it slightly. "Why are you up"? Your dad asked. "Sorry, fell out of bed" you laughed as he nodded and shut your door.

You walked back over too Luke seeing him smirking. "Hey babe"

You rolled your eyes. "You're an ass, but I love you". "I love you too Y/N" Luke smiled, kissing you. You kissed back and he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.

You put your arms around his neck and ran your fingers through his hair. "I" Luke said kissing your lips. "Love" he said whilst kissing your neck. "You" he finished kissing your collarbone, and then sucking at it making you gasp and tug his hair.

"I love you" you whispered as you continued to kiss.

Calum:

You have always loved singing, but your were t the best. One day Calum was out at the studio so you turned on Good Charlotte and turned it up really loud and started dancing around.

"Like the time in school when we got free lunch, but the cool kids beat us up"

"And the rich kids had convertibles and we had to ride the bus" you sung, doing air guitar and dancing crazily and singing really badly.

You changed the song and All Time Low cane on

"I fought it for a long time now, while drowning in a river of denial, I washed up fixed up picked up all my broken things..."

"OH OH OH HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE OH OH OVER ME I THINK THAT I SHOULD GO, SOMETHING'S TELLING ME TO LEAVE BUT I WON'T CAUSE IM DAMNED IF I DO YA DAMNED IF I DON'T" you sung at the top of your lungs, wiping your hair.

You heard laughing and you turned around seeing Calum there. "What a performance" Calum grinned. You blushed, whacking Calum's arm. "I didn't even know you were there" you muttered.

"Good. Otherwise I would never see that" he smirked, as you went even redder. "You really got into Damned if I do ya, damned if I don't" Calum laughed as you rolled your eyes.

"Care to join me"? You smiled. He shrugged, changing the song and started awkwardly dancing.

"Now you're embarrassed" you laughed, grabbing Calum's arm and started dancing everywhere and shouting random lyrics.

Calum eventually got into it and a few minutes later you heard more laughing. You both turned around seeing the other bits standing there crying of laughter.

"Nice dancing guys" Michael laughed, as you smiled. "Second time I got caught dancing badly today! Damn"

"I really love this Cal" Ashton said and started doing a weird dance move Calum was doing. "Thanks guys" he rolled his eyes, hugging you.