winter nights (MALUM)

a/n hello! Luke and Ashton will be summer days, and hopefully be up tomorrow xo

Michael:

"Do you want another blanket"? Michael asked as you shivered, nodding at him. "It's freezing" you muttered, trying to wrap yourself up in the blanket more. "Here, babe I'll get the hot chocolates" Michael said, as he pulled down his sweater over his hands and walked away.

You wrapped yourself up in the blanket Michael had just got for you, and waited for him to come back. You were both watching tangled, only because Michael kept bugging you all day asking if you two could watch it tonight.

"Here, hold the handle" Michael said as you grabbed the handle, not wanting to burn yourself on the steamy cup. "Thanks Mikey" you smiled at him as he put his cup down and sat beside you and wrapped the blanket around his as you cuddled up to him. 

You pressed play on the remote as the movie started. "You are really warm" you muttered, as you rested your head on his shoulder, and you could smell the cologne lingering off him. "You are really cold" Michael whispered.

"Why not hot"? You chuckled, taking a sip from your hot chocolate. "You're so funny babe" Michael teased. "Well, you're the best boyfriend ever" you smiled. "Do I get an award"? Michael smirked. "One" you smirked back, kissing him on the nose as he groaned in annoyance.

Calum:

"Cal, I'm so cold" you shivered as you walked down your driveway, clutching on Calum. You had just come back from your 6 month anniversary dinner date. "Let's get inside quickly then we can cuddle and watch stuff on netflix" Calum said, as you both walked quickly to the door and swung it open feeling the warmth hit you both.

"It's so much warmer in here" Calum commented, as you nodded. "Do you want a drink? I'm gonna have tea" you said, walking into the kitchen. "No, I'm fine babe. I'm gonna choose a movie upstairs" Calum said as you heard him walk upstairs. 

You made your tea, and held the gripped the handle of the cup and walked upstairs to see Calum lying on his stomach, a blanket on top of him while he was on netflix. "What movie"? You asked, as you put your cup of tea down. "Er, The X-Men"? He suggested, as you nodded.

"Sure" you smiled, lying down next to Calum, and draped the other half of the blanket over your back. You cuddled closer to Calum feeling the warmth radiating off him. "You warm now"? Calum smiled. "Yeah, thanks to you and this blanket" you giggled. "Good" Calum muttered, kissing your forehead as you both continued to watch the movie,