song preference - wild heart (the vamps)

a/n Ashton and Luke's are in his POV xx

Ashton:

'I was walking away but shes so beautiful it made me stay'

"Ashton, please don't leave" she cried, falling to the ground. "Please, please" she cried, shaking. I was out of the door and I couldn't bring myself to leave her but I had too. She cheated. It hurt like hell.

I shook my head, and continued to walk away until I heard strangled sobs and I turned around running back to her. "Ashton, please" she cried, pulling on my shirt while it got soaked with tears. "I'm so sorry Ashton, please forgive me" she whispered, looking up. Her eyes had new tears forming and they were already bloodshot. "I love you Ashton Irwin, I always have and always will" and whispered.

I nodded. "I love you too Y/N" I sighed, hugging her tighter and she sighed.

Luke:

'So here I go again she got my heart again'

"I can't believe you Y/N" I sighed. "What"? She smirked. "You cheated on me twice and I'm still with you" I muttered. She turned to look at you, holding both hands.

"I know, it was so wrong of me Luke. So wrong, and I regret cheating on you those two times everyday. I wish I hadn't" she whispered. I nodded. "Do you want to leave me"? She asked timidly. I shrugged in response. "I want to, I'm scared if you hurting me again, but you have got my heart... Again"

"It will be different this time" she said, squeezing my hand, and leaning into me. I hope so.

Calum:

'Tonight we'll dance, I'll be yours and you'll be mine'

"Calum! I have a boyfriend" you giggled as he spun you around. "He's not here is he"? He smirked. You shook your head enjoying your time with Calum.

"Then he won't find out" he grinned, dipping you down whilst his face was inches away from yours. You giggled, moving closer and gently kissing him.

"Don't you feel so rebel"? Calum asked, as you both continued to dance. "I have this weird feeling. A good one" you smiled.

"Well, tonight I'll be yours and you can be mine" he whispered.

Michael:

'My minds beat up tell me that you feel this and I won't give up, I won't give up'

"Y/N"? Michael called out. You went into his room and sat down next to him. "Do you feel the same about me, as you did a few months back"? He asked.

You looked at him in shock. "Of course, I still love you" you said. "Okay, sorry. My mind is just a mess, it's like beat up" he said shaking his head. "Do you still love me"? You asked.

"I will always love you Y/N" Michael whispered softly. "I won't give up, I promise" Michael smiled.

"Neither will I"