the fans ship you together

A/N hellloooo, I wasn't planning on updating but I hope I will be more in the holidays so yeah :] enjoy (UNEDITED)

Ashton:

"Ashton! You and Y/N is so cute"! A fan squealed, as Ashton chuckled and shook his head. You smiled at the girl and blushes, while you and Ashton kept getting comments about how fans ship you both and you should date. "Y/N please date Ashton, and make cute babies" you nearly chocked, hearing that comment and started laughing. "I'm sorry, but we are only friends. We won't be getting together any time soon"

All the fans started yelling as Ashton squeezed your hand thanking you as you continued to walk around the city.

Michael:

"Hey Y/N, why do the fans ship us together"? Michael asked, as he scrolled through thousands of tweets on the new photo he posted of the two of you. You shrugged not knowing what to say. "They think we would be cute... We would be cute" Michael laughed. "I guess. But I wouldn't wanna date you cause you smell" you laughed. "I wouldn't wanna date you cause... Uh, you also smell"

"Like sunshine and rainbows" you replied, as Michael rolled his eyes. "But seriously mike we aren't gonna get together".

You later saw a tweet of Michaels saying; @Michael5SOS: Y/N won't date me cause I smell :|

Luke:

You were at your best friends bands concert, and you were standing near the front admiring them all on stage and how well they performed.

"Hi! It's Y/N, right"? A girl asked as you turned around nodding. "I ship you and Luke so hard! You guys would be adorable" she giggled. You laughed shaking your head. "He's my best friend, I don't think we would ever get together"

"Aw that sucks, cause you guys would be so cute" she pouted as you apologised. "Thanks anyways Y/N" she smiled. "All good" you smiled.

Calum:

"Woah... Calum get on Instagram" you called out, as you scrolled through all of the comments saying how they ship you both together and how you are perfect for each other.

"Holy - what even"? He laughed, sitting down next to you" "they are pretty hardcore, they even have made a few manips"

"manips"? Calum asked confused. "Like photoshopped pictures of us together to make it seem like we are kissing" "oh... We could just take a real photo like that" he winked, as you slapped him.

"Won't be happening hood"