he kills you ?!:@!.:

I DONT EVEN KNOW EOMGBFHVIM SORRY INJEED HELP BYEEE

I JUST REAS OVER THESE ABD NO NO NI THESE ARENT SERIOUS BY THE WAY

UPDATE: For those few people that has taken offence to this preference/don't think it's funny, it's a parody. Please don't take this or my "you kill him" preference seriously as its meant to be a joke!!

also saying that I hope this has not triggered anyone in any way so I'm just putting this little update note to warn people of POSSIBLE trigger xx

Michael:

Michael and you had just reached the top of the Grand Canyon and were amazed by the view.

"Apparently so many people have died here" Michael said as you looked at him. "I love you Y/N" he said as he came over to you and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I love you more Mikey" you giggled as you kissed him, but realised Michael had pushed you off the edge.

You died.

Luke:

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LUKE OH MY GOSH"! You screamed as Luke smiled at you. "MUCH LOVE LUKEY" you screamed again as Luke walked over to you.

"Say that again" he asked as you screamed you loved him but felt a knife literally go into your stomach.

Your last words were Starbucks, before you died.

Calum:

You were asleep and snoring to loud and woke Calum up so he smothered you in his sleep.

The end.

Ashton:

"I bought you Starbucks"! Ashton yelled as you ran outside in your uggs, sweatpants, crop top while holding Nutella and texting.

"Thank you Ash! White girl status" you giggled as you took a selfie while drinking from your Pumpkin Spice Latte.

You started coughing, then Ashton laughed evily and told you it was poison.

You died.