christmas eve blurb

A/N helloooo... this book is gonna finish shorty so yeah, I will update for a bit more of requests you guys want so comment more preference ideas!

This one is gonna be quick bc I'm still writing the best friends pref... here we go :-)

Calum:

Your tradition is to have hot chocolates and watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas. It was your favourite movie and what made it even more special was being with Calum.

Ashton:

You would go out to McDonalds and get food while taking about dreams and hopes, and wanting a family in the future. Ashton would have a mini meltdown as you talked about baby names and having a family together.

Luke:

On Christmas Eve you would go to Luke's house for a dinner and have a huge feast. The Hemmings treated you so well and you were glad you got along. On Christmas you would spend the day with your family and Luke would always come and surprise visit you.

Michael:

On Christmas Eve, Michael, you, his friends and yours would meet up at your secret roof top hangout and talk about the year. Funny this that happened, sad things and random things you remember. The night would end with you cuddling up to Michael as you looked at the stars.