lazy day blurb

A/N haven't done a blurb in a while so I decided I would do this as I haven't finished doing best friends part 2 which will be the next pref!!! omg such a long time coming ha.

Luke:

When the both of you are really lazy and can't be bothered doing anything you usually just end up watching reruns of friends or how I met your mother. You would have ice cream and chocolate and usually cuddle up and you fell asleep.

Michael:

If you were bored you and Michael was playing video games you would put One Direction on since they were your guilty pleasure. Eventually after asking Michael for ages to join you, you would both dance around like idiots and laugh.

Calum:

Since you were a YouTuber, in your spare time you would edit videos or record new ones in case something happened to videos you had already edited. During this time Calum would come to annoy you, asking questions and constantly poking him. You would eventually give up and go grab ice cream with him.

Ashton:

On lazy days you would put on your bikinis and go sunbath and try achieve a tan. This would result in getting burnt on your face and barley getting a tan. Ashton would come join you if he wasn't busy writing songs or in the studio. He would normally come to you for help with lyrics.